EP 88

After Wei Wuxian said, he stood up and hugged their clothes that were folded by the spring. He didn't have time to distinguish his or Lan Wangji's. He put one on Lan Wangji randomly and said: "It's been too long for us to be naked, be careful not to catch a cold."

From the moment Lan Wangji stepped into the cold spring, his whole body was boiling with blood and energy. He had not felt cold for a minute and a second. Hearing this, he suddenly held Wei Wuxian's hand and pulled him into his arms, "Are you still cold? "

Wei Wuxian's belt was half-fastened. Lan Wangji pulled it apart quickly.His hand inserted into his clothes and moved up and down on his back and waist.

It was still cold. Lan Wangji knew that Wei Wuxian had been soaking in ice water every night for the past half month. In order to better disperse the evil fire, he did not run the Qi to keep out the cold. The cold water penetrated his meridians and internal organs, and the coolness passed through the heart. The temperament of jumping around and doing whatever he wanted was also splashed by the cold, and it all subsided. He did not have any thoughts of making love at all. He let Lan Wangji toss for a long time just now, and couldn't become hotter.

Wei Wuxian was touched up and down by his hands. He felt very itchy and dodged to the left or right.Lan Wangji circled him tightly, he could only protest: "Lan Zhan, stop touching, it's dying of itching..."

Those hands were angry, they tapped several times on the peak of his raised buttocks. After that, they stopped there.

"Lan Zhan, you're a hooligan again!"

As if answering his words, Wei Wuxian's robe suddenly peeled off and fell to the grass.

Suddenly he was hugged and picked up, the sky was swirling, the stars filled the sky. He fell into a long-ravaged, extremely soft grass, which was like a quilt, and a person pressed on him heavily.

Lan Wangji's eyesight swept lightly on Wei Wuxian's body, he took two deep and hot breaths. Wei Wuxian's fingers slid on that cold-looking cheek, and the temperature that could not be shown on the white skin was hot on his fingers.

It seemed that Lan Wangji wanted to be a hooligan completely.

"Second Young Master Lan, do you want to kneel in the ancestral hall tonight? In this public place, how many times are you going to fuck me here?"

Lan Wangji put his head on his neck, his hot cheeks fell deep into his flesh, rubbing inch by inch. It was unknown where it was lips or teeth, kissing or biting.

Wei Wuxian Originally thought Lan Wangji was going to hug him and fuck him like before, but he didn't expect that he only lightly pinched his waist, grinding back and forth, up and down.

The deep breath passed by his ears, the warm air waves rolled back and forth on his cool body, and the cold sandalwood fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose, enveloping his every breath with tenderness.

Wei Wuxian was a little surprised, rubbed Lan Wangji's soft black hair, lowered his head to look at him. Lan Wangji's body undulating together with him. Wei Wuxian moved a few times indiscriminately, and Lan Wangji was quite dissatisfied and pressed him. Wei Wuxian had to let him move obediently, and after a while, he closed his eyes comfortably.

Unknowingly, his breath became shallow, lingering in the throat. The consciousness in the mind was flickering, sank in the lingering affection that Lan Wangji had never showed before.

After grinding like this for a while, Lan Wangji seemed to think that Wei Wuxian didn't open his body enough, he inserted one hand into his delicate black hair, held him in his palm, and pinched his snow-white buttocks a few times with the other, and then kneading and groping upwards. He pushed Wei Wuxian's thighs apart and pressed them beside his waist.