EP 42

"..." Dangerous silence.

Wei Wuxian rubbed his knees anxiously on the bed twice, turned his head and glanced at the man, his eyes filled with dampness and dissatisfaction, "Lan Zhan...?"

"...Don't move." Lan Wangji's voice was hoarse and low. Wei Wuxian's heart trembled uncomfortably with the bass, which made him feel a suffocating illusion. He didn't dare to move immediately.

An arm was placed around his waist, and he was firmly clasped. The sex organ, which was standing in midair lonely, was tightly clamped by five fingers, and was rubbed a few times without any skill.

It became hot and hard in an instant, stood up fiercely. Wei Xuxian groaned towards the sky, "Damn, Lan Zhan, you did it on purpose, didn't you...Hah!"

The thirsty body tasted the pleasure of friction after a long time. Although the movements were rough and even rude, Wei Wuxian couldn't resist the body's hunger and thirst. This trick caused a violent fire in his abdomen. He wanted to roll and rub in the bed all over, he could only twist his waist frantically and chase back and forth, violently increasing the range of friction, just to vent the anxious and uncomfortable desire in his lower abdomen.

His hips shook just right with each twisting, and the corner of the bedding that was stepped on by the knees and arches of the feet was almost torn apart, and even the bed let out a dangerous sound.

Wei Wuxian moved dizzily. Before he could react, he was slapped fiercely by a hand moved from the waist to the hips, the sound was very clear. Wei Wuxian was stunned, and his movements stopped abruptly. As soon as he was about to curse, a fierce and hard object pressed against the entrance of back hole and inserted in the incredibly slippery tunnel, pushing it into the depths.

Then Lan Wangji pulled and pushed it vigorously, and the clear sound of slapping drowned out all possible protests.

Wei Wuxian was about to lie down, and the moment the root was pulled out his hips, his crotch was locked by Lan Wangji's firm and powerful arms, and then was lifted up abruptly, and ate his part back tightly. Lan Wangji forced it into his body while pushing him in the air with great force from below. Wei Wuxian greeted him almost completely passively, eating and spittng his genitals with his numb hips.

He was in shock, and the tingling sensation that he had been suffering submissively climbed along with the rhythm of the beating, turning into waves of turbulence to extreme sourness and burning from the waist and abdomen all the way down, burning to the toes, and rushing up to the brain.

Under the lashes of the cascading winds and rains, there was no power for him to resist, and he didn't know where he was and who he was. He just unconsciously shouted: "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, be lighter...hah!"

Lan Wangji: "...you...said...you wanted to eat my..."

Wei Wuxian: "......!"

It was he who took the blame. He wanted to eat the "breakfast" of Lan Wangji. Now he "got what he wanted", and thought it was fed incorrectly.

Lan Wangji seemed to be burned by an evil fire, his muscles tense, sweat dripped down his forehead, wetted the black hair that Wei Wuxian draped on his shoulders. He kept hitting and venting on the opponent, Wei Wuxian's tunnel twisted violently, and the juice overflowed following the flogging weapon to the lower abdomen and crotch.

A bright and lustrous color, mixed with sweat.

Through the slapping of the skin and flesh, the juice was stuck on the buttocks, hung on the two red and swollen buttocks, which was so tender and pitiful. To make matters worse, a large hand was still squeezing it randomly from time to time.