EP 82

Lan Xichen said with a serious face: "Ancestor Lan An said that in front of the destined person and the lover, there is no need to have any restrictions. Since this is the case, how come the "the Chapter of Marriage"? After taking off the band of forehead,how to get along with the person you love is the freedom of each person, the most private and personal part of the husband and wife, and the world that belongs to the two people alone. As long as it does not hinder others, why need to order and prohibit?"

Lan Wangji was puzzled: "Then...Why are the regulations in the "the Chapter of Marriage" so detailed and conclusive?"

Lan Xichen smiled again, "Probably an ancestor, for fear that the members will be at a loss after taking off their bands of forehead. Out of care, out of the habit of teaching people, write the words of guidance for the members of the Lan family. "

Lan Wangji suddenly understood: "So, what is stated in "the Chaper of Marraige" is only for guidance, not for regulation?"

Lan Xichen nodded: "I think it can be understood this way."

Lan Wangji was silent for a moment, then suddenly remembered something important.

"But, uncle clearly requested me... He repeatedly told me that I must strictly abide by the rules..."

Lan Xichen raised his one of eyebrows lightly, pursed his lips, and said, "Uncle...he is upright. And he...well, he is not married."

The words were vague, and the tone of end of the words was raised slightly. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen looked at each other, and fell silent immediately.

Lan Xichen coughed lightly, "Moreover, in the heart of uncle, Axian...well..."

In Lan Qiren's words, it is: "Wei Ying, this kid, ignore the rules all day long! Look at how they look when they are together, look at it!
Wangji has been fascinated by him so much! We can imagine how they are in private...What the hell they look like in private...Cough!"

When Lan Qiren said this to Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji stood behind the screen and heard clearly. Lan Xichen's expression at the time was exactly the same as at the moment, with amusement and embarrassment mixed together.

"After you get married, your changes are indeed great. We all see this. Uncle... he is especially worried that Young Master Wei will...cough, give you bad influence."

Lan Wangji's ears turned red, remembered the situation when he and Wei Ying were hit by Lan Xichen in the library that day, "Elder Brother, I..."

Lan Xichen smiled slightly, "This is not to blame you. On the contrary, I am very happy. I think A Xian has done something that none of us can do. Since our mother passed away, you have never been happy.

But since A Xian came... After he came, everything changed. In short, I think uncle is unreasonably worried, but he has good intentions. More he cares about you, less does he know how to do. After all, it's just that he is not used to your changes. He will accept after some time. "

Lan Wangji was silent for a moment.

Lan Xichen held up the tea cup, took a sip of tea, and exhaled.

Suddenly he felt that he had performed supernormally today. He glanced at his younger brother who seemed to understand something, and finally continued: "Axian seems to be a good boy recently, and he has become more and more like a member of Lan family. However, is it good to him? It's better not to change his original temper. Axian's love for you is no less than your love for him, I think that it is because of you that he works so hard. You two, have a heart-to-heart relationship, but don't like to talk to each other. You clearly care about each other, but no one is willing to say a more word... if you have the time to complain to me, it is better to confess to him, how about it?"