EP 48

Wei Wuxian was pressed against the ground by him and thrusted a few times, as if he was in a stormy sea. The deepest and softest part of his intestines was grund by fierce movements. His smile had just solidified, and his tears came down. Before he reacted that he himself was painful or refreshing, his eyes closed suddenly, and he tightly hugged Lan Wangji, twitching involuntarily, a white light flashed in front of him, and he reached the climax.

The two of them rubbed each other's arms tightly, sweating,panting in shock.

The teenager in the corridor seemed to be distracted by something. He didn't notice the abnormality inside, and raised his head and asked, "Mr. Lan?"

Inside the pavilion, the two figures were stiffened into hard rocks.Lan Wangji's breathing stopped suddenly, and his eyelashes trembled nervously. Wei Wuxian's lower body was full of hot soup, which was swaying, he did not dare to move, his two legs clamped Lan Wangji severely, and the hole sucked the utensil tightly, for fear that if he moved even an inch, the slimy evidence would be poured out, and the two would be caught on the spot.

Wei Wuxian couldn't imagine that if Lan Qiren broke in at this moment and saw this lewd and panic scene, and that his icy and pure cabbage was played by him to the point that he was delirious and his clothes were disheveled, his young mind, uh no, old life would suffer a fatal blow.

The teenager asked again, as if he was not sure, "Is Mr. Lan there?"

This questioning again was like a knock on Wei Wuxian's head, waking him up.

There was still time! It could be rescued!

He rolled off Lan Wangji's body in a hurry, grabbed a piece of rice paper from the book case, and wiped the wet land under his body.

After wiping for a while, he saw Lan Wangji who was bewildered. He stood among the collapsing mountains of books, with his eyes drooping in a daze, watching his genitals still standing tall in the white clothes.

Like the little monk who made love and was caught by the master in the monk's temple for the first time, he was so scared that he even forgot to escape. He stood still and recited the Buddhist scriptures silently.

Wei Wuxian felt pitiful, and a sense of guilt drifted by. What kind of innocent person did he drag into this stream of desire? He glanced at him again, Lan Wangji's thing was wet with the body fluids of the two of them.Wei Wuxian's face burned, and he quickly patted a piece of rice paper on it.

The rice paper wrapped the crystalline jade pillar which was covered with rain and dew, it was immediately blurred into a piece of ambiguous dark color.

"Little stubborn, don't be stunned, clean up quickly!"

Lan Wangji glanced at him with an indescribable expression.

After a small "earthquake" in the library,scrolls were messed up on the ground, a case was kicked over, the ink and pen holder was lying down on the ground, the brushes were lying on each other in all directions, they could almost make a nine-way Go board.

A small green bamboo table screen carved with celebrities of the Lan clan from the past,fell upside down on the corner of the table. The ancestors carved in the screen either broke half of his leg or an arm. Or their jade crown on the head fell off, and some of the heads rolled down, as if they had witnessed the grandchildren acting shamelessly in this quiet, elegant and solemn place. They would like to gouge out eyes, but screwed their head off accidently.

The air was originally filled with the scent of old papers and ink, but it was mixed with an smell of body and sweat.There was also a musky scent that was sticky and hot.