EP 58

Outside the house, the news of Lan Wangji's arrival spread all over the Lotus Dock. One teenager threw down the sword, and the juniors and sisters who were doing morning exercises on the playground could no longer continue. They wanted to take a look at the legendary Second Young Master Lan, the well-known husband of Eldest Senior Brother. And they yelled that whether Eldest Senior Brother had gotten up, did he need to be waken up?

An impatient teenager even knocked on Wei Wuxian's door enthusiastically, "Eldest Senior Brother, Second Young Master Lan is coming!" Two bodies being tangled together on the bed rushed into the eyes, he was stunned for a moment, and was scared.

Wei Wuxian raised his head, his eyes wandering between the teenager and Lan Wangji for a while.

His eyes were widened. With a loud noise, he fell to the ground from the other side of the bed.

"Sorry, I'm sorry!!! I, I didn't see anything!!!" The teenager yelled and ran away.

Lan Wangji was silent for a while, got up from the couch, and reached out to pull Wei Wuxian.

After being shocked for a while, Wei Wuxian's eyesight became cold little by little, and he supported himself on the ground for a while, then whispered: "Go out."

Lan Wangji's hands were stuck in the air.

Wei Wuxian's chest rose and fell slightly, and repeated with angry voice: "Go out!"

Lan Wangji said nothing.

Wei Wuxian said word by word: "From now on, without my permission, you are not allowed to step into my room."

Lan Wangji finally went out, and the door was slammed behind him and closed.

Wei Wuxian never showed up in front of Lan Wangji all day. For the next few days, this was the case every day. As long as Lan Wangji arrived, a figure in black walked away quickly.

Lan Wangji was silent. Everyday after he got up, he waited in front of Wei Wuxian's door on time. When Wei Wuxian opened the door, Lan Wangji's expression moved slightly, and he was about to get closer to him but hesitated. The door was slammed again. After a while, the window was lifted and the black figure ran away like a black cat.

The two of them were like peekaboos, one was looking for always, the other was running away, sometimes Wei Wuxian was stuck in dead spaces, he turned around angrily and went up the eaves.

Everyone was dumbfounded and watched that the two chased. Soon, squatting on the eaves and watching cat catching mouse became a fixed daily entertainment of the Lotus Dock. The teenagers were eating handfuls of melon seeds and lotus seeds under the warm sun, their eyeballs and necks followed the black and white figures and moved neatly and uniformly, and the eyesight and cervical spine had been adequately exercised.

"What, did Lan Wangji catch today?"

"I vaguely saw that he touched the hand, Eldest Senior Brother was very angry."

"I won, give me money."

"Eldest Senior Brother really hates Lan Wangji, he would rather die than say a word."

"But I heard that the day Lan Wangji first arrived, the two of them hugged each other in the bed."

"Nonsense."

"Lan Wangji is really obsessed with Eldest Senior Brother. I heard from the Sect Master that Eldest Senior Brother committed the crime of theft. Lan Qiren was so angry and forced him to write a letter of divorce. However, he did not agree and knelt in front of the ancestral hall for seven days and seven nights."