EP 2

Jiang Cheng looked at the gorgeous scenery that was not belonged to him jealously for a while ,and glanced at Wei Wuxian beside him,he let out a breath as he had revenged, and said with a crooked smile: "I don't know who would rather die than marry before come. Now so many girls are lining up to marry him, what a blessing for him. If he selects you,he must be blind."

Wei Wuxian didn't care either. He put his hand on his eyebrows and looked at the beautiful scenery with interest, "I won't like him... Anyway, the girls here can't all marry Lan Wangji anyway. It's such a waste..."

Before he finished speaking, he fluttered to a group of young girls who were talking and laughing like a gust of wind. He was full of spirit, handsome and talkative. When he laughed, his eyes were bright, his eyebrows were crooked, and many girls' heart moved secretly.

Jiang Cheng's face crooked with anger.

Jiang Fengmian shook his head and smiled, thinking that if he couldn't get a son-in-law this time, he might be able to have a daughter-in-law, and he probably wouldn't have gone for nothing.

Because girls who had the intention to marry Lan Wangji was too many,in order to simplify the blind date work, Lan Qiren had started the first round of screening.

The screening method was naturally very characteristic of Gusu Lan's - exam!

Yes, do you want to marry Lan Wangji? Pass the exam first!

When the news came, Wei Wuxian was in high spirits, with grass on his head, and was telling a few girls the story of him and Jiang Cheng and his juniors when they were in night hunting in Yunmeng, encountering mandrill and fighting bravely for three days and three nights. .

"Are they picking a daughter-in-law or the champion? Take an exam...extremely rigid."

The girls rushed away and whispered to discuss the content of the exam. Only then did those little faces that admired him so much, suddenly became serious.

The relaxed and happy atmosphere a moment ago disappeared. They were originally laughing and calling sisters each other. At this time, they became enemies and the hostile atmosphere was very strong. They looked around and tried to check that who was more intelligent, whose words were more beautiful, who was more prepared.

The grass fell off Wei Wuxian's head, and his side suddenly became deserted. He looked around. Under sleeves, the girls' pamphlets full of important points were flipped quickly, and they read in whispers at the same time.

After listening carefully, Wei Wuxian guessed that they were something like the Gusu Lan genealogy, deeds of ancestors and famous celebrities and other things. All girls had the appearance of nervous preparation for a battle in an examination room.

Wei Wuxian was stunned: "Isn't it...so hard..."

In front of the Orchid Room, white clothes were fluttering, and disciples came and went to prepare. The tables and chairs were not enough. They were moved from various residences, ancestral halls, and library, densely placed, all the way to the yard.

Wei Wuxian was the only green among the tens of thousands of flowers. Walking among the girls, he was very dazzling. He looked around, as expected, he was the only boy.

He didn't feel embarrassed, and walked by calmly, causing girls lower their head and whispered nearby.

There was an impolite protest immediately, "Why do you boy have to compete with us?"

Someone was unhappy, "Second Young Master Lan is really popular..."

Someone was questioning, "I haven't heard that men are Ok. Is it a mistake?"