EP 72

Lan Wangji raised his eyes slightly in astonishment.

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth, his right hand was clenched into a fist, and his black eyes looked straight into Lan Wangji's eyes: "Lan Zhan, what I said before was not sincere! Those crazy words that I don't want to be together you, you just pretend not to hear, uh...no...no. In short, those are all angry words, none of them are true! I, I want to live with you, I want to be together with you all my life! I don't want to leave you for a minute or a second!"

When he finished saying this, he had grasped Lan Wangji tightly. Lan Wangji was stunned because of his sudden words, and his eyes were widened slightly.

Wei Wuxian couldn't wait any longer. He threw on him and hugged him, breathing fast, but his voice was low, as if was blocked by some emotion that burst out, "Lan Zhan, I miss you ......I miss you so much......"

Lan Wangji let out a deep breath, he buried his face in Wei Wuxian's delicate hair, and pulled him into his arms.

Wei Wuxian wrapped Lan Wangji's neck with both arms, the breath on his snow-white neck was messy. The emotions that had been accumulated for these days, scurrying in his chest. He did not know what to speak. Lan Wangji gently broke him apart, looked carefully into those black eyes, held his cheeks in the palms of his hands, and carefully outlined it, as if to confirm which was lost and regained in front of him.

Wei Wuxian blinked, two teardrops rolled in his eye sockets for a long time, and finally fell down.

He was a little annoyed. The next moment, Lan Wangji's cool cheeks pressed against him, and he kissed the two tear marks softly.

The two foreheads pressed against each other, and they stood quietly for a while.

Wei Wuxian rubbed Lan Wangji's chest softly. After a while, his two fingers turned into two legs of a little man, walking and poking on Lan Wangji's strong chest muscles. In the end, they couldn't restrain any more and got under the clothes.

Lan Wangji was touched indiscriminately by him for a while, gasped slightly. When he was about to say something, the restless hand suddenly raised in front of his eyes, there was a white handkerchief between the fingers, and two little men were kissing on the handkerchief.

Wei Wuxian's corner of mouth was upturned: "Unexpectedly, dignified Second Young Master Lan stole my handkerchief and bring it on the body. I can't remember how this thing was lost. When and where did you steal it? Did you have inappropriate thoughts for me at that time? What were inappropriate thoughts?"

His words were like a gunfire, as if he was a young novice monk who presided over the interrogation of those who had violated the precepts, or Lan Qiren holding a ruler to picket disciples in the ancestral hall.

But last sentence revealed his bad intentions: "Do you have some... blushing thoughts?"

Lan Wangji didn't pay attention to his bad intentions. He subconsciously passed the clan rules in his head. There were ripples on his face, and his lips moved slightly. He defended: "It's not stealing... it was found in your room.

I decided to get married with you at that time, and what I thought was naturally not illegal..."

Wei Wuxian pretended to be surprised: "Even if you decided to get married with me, can you have inappropriate thoughts for me? At that time, I didn't promise to get married with you. Second Young Master Lan, what have you done to me shamelessly in your little head? Tell me! Do you want to kiss, touch, hug, or—"

Wei Wuxian leaned closer, and said a few words very softly. Lan Wangji opened his eyes and shook his head, "No."

Wei Wuxian squinted one eye suspiciously. Lan Wangji recalled carefully. After checking himself for a moment, he straightened his back, stood upright, and said seriously, "I really didn't have."