EP 35

But Wei Wuxian naturally knew that Lan Wangji was not an ordinary person. A little stubborn, never knew what love was. Even a kiss made them go through such ups and downs, and almost made Wei Wuxian think that he didn't like to be close to him, let alone love affairs in the bed. He knew that his husband was a pure-hearted person that had little desires. Although he didn't expect to have hot love affairs with him every night, it was not an excessive request to solve physical needs occasionally. Although he was ascetic immortal celebrity,he was a man after all, he should always have some carnal desires.

Maybe Lan Zhan didn't know how to do?

Wei Wuxian didn't have any idea about how to proceed between men either, probably either with hands or with mouth? Suddenly, an idea flashed in his mind.

Had this little stubborn never done masturbation himself? ?

Closing his eyes, Wei Wuxian really couldn't imagine Lan Wangji reached into his crotch, rubbing himself back and forth with that pure face...

Such an indecent... thing...

The thin lips opened slightly, and the breath tried to be pressed down...

The look was a little impatient, everything was too dry, and the throat rolled from time to time...

The collar was ripped apart by the undulating chest, and showed a faint hole...

So...lewd...

The muscles on the arm twitched with the reciprocating motion, and the crotch bulged from time to time...

So...excessive...

Wei Wuxian licked his lips and slowly opened his eyes, feeling the faint restlessness of blood somewhere in his lower body.

If Lan Zhan understood this, helping each other was very logical and natural, if not, he had to teach him from beginning.

Just when Wei Wuxian was planning to have a tense and stimulating one-on-one teaching with little stubborn, Nie Huaisang, who missed his classwork day and night, had been forced to see the two of them showing love with each other every day, suddenly understood. He actually took the initiative to bring Wei Wuxian a Longyang erotica.

That night, Wei Wuxian finished washing up early, squatting on the bed and turned pages around. Lan Wangji sat on the edge of the bed and wiped his hair. Every time he read one page, he couldn't help but move a little to Lan Wangji. After finished reading the whole book, he sat directly on Lan Wangji's thighs, held the opponent's chin, and sent it to his mouth.

Wei Wuxian first kissed the slightly icy thin lips, licked the frost and snow that covered them, and slid the tip of his tongue into the light hole, bringing out only a little damp lingering, and then withdrew away.

He pecked a few more times on Lan Wangji's jade-like cheeks, Lan Wangji's eyelashes fluttered lightly, his face was white as usual, but the earlobes were dyed with the color of peach pink. Wei Wuxian's eyesight was darken, and his breath sank tremblingly. He hooked the opponent's neck, holding this small thing that seemed to be refusing and welcoming at the same time into his mouth.

Lan Wangji allowed him to move, putting a hand on his waist lightly.

The sound of licking and sucking was very wet and greasy, mixed with the breathing sound of opening his mouth from time to time to draw the air, which was very clear in the silent night.

Lan Wangji's hair exuded the faint fragrance, and the cool black hair rubbed his skin, feeling cold. While the Lan Wangji in his mouth became hot little by little.

Wei Wuxian clasped his neck with one hand and kissed him along the undulating muscle line on his neck. With the other hand, he violently pulled off the belt. This movement came suddenly, as if he had hit something, the erotica in his arms fell out and knocked on the edge of the bed, and the pages of the book brushed his sleeves. A page of extremely unrestrained and explicit content was unfolded.