EP 36

When he was dizzy, he was suddenly interrupted by a pair of powerful hands, his jaw was severely captured and lifted up. Wei Wuxian blinked slightly: "Lan Zhan...?"

"Enough..." Lan Wangji's light-colored eyes burst with sparks of anger, shame, or affection. Wei Wuxian sipped the fluid at the corner of his mouth: "Lan Zhan, what is the matter? Am I doing it wrong?"

Lan Wangji shook his head with difficulty, and his eyes were opened slightly, as if did not recover from the panic.

He suppressed the dangerous lust in his breath and swallowed: "...Enough." Then he let Wei Wuxian go. It took a while before his expression gradually returned to normal, his eyes moved up and down on Wei Wuxian's face for a while, and turned away.

Wei Wuxian dragged him in front of himself, looked into his eyes, and caught a trace of tolerance and embarrassment, his corners of mouth curled up, "Little stubborn, are you shy...?"

The cold person who was abstinent and ascetic all the time, was so submissive and embarrassed when being teased and played,which Wei Wuxian couldn't imagine it. The tip of his heart seemed to be twisted. Wei Wuxian bit his lips and said, "Little stubborn, Do you know that you are like this, it will only make me more excited..."

However, Lan Wangji's attitude suddenly became determined.

It was a serious warning to Wei Wuxian or himself, he repeated: "Enough."

Wei Wuxian lowered his head and glanced at the stick-shaped long object against his lower abdomen, and said: "Lan Zhan, your body doesn't say 'enough'. Little stubborn, you can't lie. If you are like this, you will be punished...Let's do it, I'll punish you..."

"...Wei Ying."

Before he could make any more movements, both hands were grasped by Lan Wangji.

But Wei Wuxian continued with his mouth: "Little stubborn, you are wrong. Couples doing love affairs is righteousness. Even if your uncle carries the clan rules, clan law, gentleman's etiquette,punishment collections in the library here, he cannot prevent the combination of husband and wife. Are my words reasonable?"

Lan Wangji closed his eyes, seeming to be resolutely not listening, not speaking and unmoved.

Seeing his extremely resisting appearance, Wei Wuxian's heart moved slightly, "Little stubborn, haven't you, never masturbated?"

Lan Wangji opened his eyes, and his eyesight gathered on his face, flashing for a moment.Wei Wuxian was silent in his heart.

Little stubborn was good at everything, but since he was a child, he had been subject to too many strict rules and disciplines, and he had always suppressed his emotions and desires. Even masturbation was a shameful thing for him, let alone other things.At this moment, it was estimated that there were devil and angel fighting in him, each trying to convince him.

However, Wei Wuxian was excellent in words.

As soon as ideas came up, he quickly helped the devil: "Lan Zhan, do you know that husband and wife have to do this every night? Don't believe it? If you don't believe it, you can ask the married seniors and wait for their answer."

...Lan Wangji would definitely not do this.

"You are so shy, so naturally you won't ask, but you can read the books. Your family's collection of books is huge, and among the many methods of cultivation, have you read the theory of dual cultivation?"

Lan Wangji pressed his lips tightly and his eyesight swept lightly. Wei Wuxian knew that he had taken the bait, and he laughed in his heart secretly. He continued speaking seriously: "It seems that you haven't read. You are inferior to me as far as it regarded. There is nothing I dare not read. "