EP 41

Lan Wangji felt that he was a little unconscious, his hand was not obedient, and it moved out of the person's arms, put on his waist,and slowly moved down...

Lan Wangji suddenly sat up from the bed, turned his back to Wei Wuxian, and gasped gently.He closed his eyes, unable to understand the agitation in his body.

Then, a certain part of the body seemed to have changed.

He opened his eyes wide and looked down in disbelief. Once, this kind of thing happened several times, and every time he meditated for a while, the heat would naturally subside.

After a quarter of an hour, he stood up and walked to the well outside the house.

At that time, he didn't understand the hot and movement in his body. It was dangerous and urgent and was even a bit similar to that Qi ran in the wrong way when meditating.There must be something wrong.

It shouldn't be like this.

There was no record in the three thousand clan rules, no record in the internal strength cultivation method, and no one had ever told him what it was. He just felt wrong, very wrong.

He must resist with his own will, must... restraint.

This morning, Lan Wangji found himself facing the same situation.

Last night, Wei Ying told him that this was the impulse to combine with each other, a natural reaction of the body. It should not be ashamed or restrained...

The combination of righteousness and justice, allowed by the way of heaven and interpersonal ethics, it should be like this between husband and wife...

It's just that he vaguely remembered that the clan rules didn't seem to allow this activity in the daytime...

"Huh?... Lan Zhan, are you so energetic early in the morning?" Wei Wuxian narrowed his sleepy eyes, turned around, and touched the place between his legs with one hand.

"Wei Ying..." His tone was condemning, but his lips covered the opponent's small unsuspecting mouth, and the tip of his tongue swam in easily.

"Um...!" The breathing became undulating, Wei Wuxian's black eyes glowed with beautiful water, Lan Wangji suddenly got up, lifted the quilt on Wei Wuxian's body with one hand, and replaced it with himself.

Wei Wuxian's hand was rubbing up and down between his hips, and Lan Wangji's breathing quickly became terrible. After a while, his messy hand was caught.

Lan Wangji swore that he was just asking for a kiss and didn't want any more...

"Huh? What's the matter?" Wei Wuxian stretched out his neck lazily and raised his chin, "Or, Er Gege likes me...with the mouth more?"

Lan Wangji's throat rolled a few times, and he reluctantly said: "Morning class...We are going to be late."

Wei Wuxian's corner of mouth raised, revealing a small piece of white teeth, leaning on Lan Wangji's white earlobe, and gently biting: "It will be all right soon..."

His lips slid along the jaw line to Lan Wangji's lower lip,licked it with the tip of his tongue. Lan Wangji dodged inexplicably.

Wei Wuxian became a little angry. "Er Gege was happy enough last night, and now even doesn't permit me to kiss you?" Lan Wangji closed his eyes. After a long time, he sighed, and tapped on Wei Wuxian's hip side, "Get up, wash your face, and eat breakfast."

"I don't want..." Wei Wuxian's feet wrapped around Lan Wangji's back and hooked hard, Lan Wangji's body which got up half fell down, "I don't eat breakfast, I want to eat your... "