EP 75

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji yelled. Just as he got up and was about to chase out, the wooden door slammed toward his face with the sound of the wind.

Wei Wuxian was overwhelmed by thoughts of fleeing,he shut the door behind him, shutting Lan Wangji out of sight, and the smile in his eyes was frozen at the same time.

His heart was pounding, and the tip of his tongue still had the smell of Lan Wangji.

He tried to shake off the cool falling snow from the tip of his heart lightly, but found that it was very heavy like a huge stone, freezing his heart completely.

Lan Wangji loved him.

Otherwise, he would not make those unusual actions for him, those actions that almost challenged his own way of respecting teachers and morals, self-constaint.

He clearly understood this, but...

Lan Wangji avoided.

Even if they confessed to each other again, even if their love for the each other could burn their bodies into a hot prairie fire, but...

He was still that little stubborn. Wei Wuxian thought, maybe in the depths of this little stubborn's heart, it was all empty and clear, like his ancestors. He didn't want to be touched by him, didn't want to be kissed by him, and didn't want to fall into the sweaty physical pleasure, which was very indecent, with him.

Wei Wuxian moved his stiff limbs, struggling to move towards the kitchen.

Outside the yard, the Sixth Junior Brother and "Mr. Cat" were in a battle. The Sixth Junior Brother's body was full of tragic paw prints, half of the fragments of erotic picture was lying on the ground, and a half-naked woman was dotted with a few cat whiskers.

It turned out that the white cat, which looked like Lan Qiren, had a serious nickname "Mr. Cat", because it often made trouble when teenagers studied the erotic album and performed some kind of "arm exercise".

It was suspected to be the reincarnation of moral class teacher, who had passed away a few years before. He was very obsessed during his lifetime, and he hated most to see his students doing something against morals. After becoming a cat, it was still a good teacher and tirelessly supervise students. It often visited the male dormitories in the Lotus Doc, specialized in monitoring all kinds of playing. It often disrupted the crime and destroyed the tools of crime, and had been criticized by teenagers.

For this reason, Wei Wuxian once invented the "Cat Retreat Talisman" for treating cats, which was put on the door of rooms to avoid disasters and evil spirits.

This talisman had some effects. It was once very popular. But since Wei Wuxian got married and went to Gusu, the supply of goods had been cut off. "Mr. Cat" came out again. The teenagers were miserable. Finally Wei Wuxian returned. They quickly ordered some. Because the Sixth Junior Brother entered puberty early, he hadn't been taught by all the seniors and did no know this method. He was small,seeing that a cat could bully him, he decided to take action himself, catching cats on the roof every day.

"Haughty! You stinky cat, always ruin my beauty pictures! Damn!" The Sixth Junior Brother was so angry that he grabbed the cat's tail and threw the white cat in the air. "Mr. Cat" yelled, its whole body's hair exploded, and four claws were scratching at him.

Seeing Wei Wuxian coming out of the yard, one person and one cat stopped, and their eyesight followed him away.

"Huh?" Sixth Junior Brother scratched his chin, "Did brother-in-law...so fast...?"

Beside the stove, Jiang Yanli was busy with trivial tasks. Wei Wuxian took out the dishes that hadn't been touched one by one, and covered them with bamboo cover.