EP 63

Just when the atmosphere became a bit subtle, a sword light burst out.

Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Wangji was unwilling to hurt him. So he didn't pull out his sword. He didn't really want to fight with sword. He didn't expect that Lan Wangji was so anxious that he used mouth as he got drunk on the wedding night.He bit his thin white neck indiscriminately, seeming to make Wei Wuxian fearful and obedient, and held him in his mouth as if he was a rabbit, bringing him back to Yunshen all the way.

Wei Wuxian had been angry in the heart for a long time, and finally couldn't help it. Subian jumped out of the sheath with an exuberant aura, and hit Lan Wangji's neck with one move.

Crowds booed: "Oh oh oh! They fight really!"

Suddenly a murderous aura climbed between Wei Wuxian's eyebrows-he was really afraid of being bitten. He succeeded in a sneak attack, took the hilt and said cruelly: "Lan Wangji! I have been——"

Before the words finished, a blue sword light flied across Lan Wangji's chest, and the ice blade, which was covered with cold light, almost made a blood mark on the owner's chest, and the blade swept the chest precisely and slashed forward, instantly lift off Suibian in Wei Wuxian's hand.

After a few fierce metal collision sounds, the two sword lights flew into the sky at the same time, and the two swords fell from hands at the same time. Wei Wuxian was caught off guard and pushed against a white wall.

The strong force hit his spine and made it numb for a while, and the golden light shone in front of him, he gritted his teeth fiercely.

"...Lan Wangji, you fucking--" Wei Wuxian couldn't say anything before he finished the curse.

Lan Wangji did something that not only surprised him, but also the people who were watching, and even Lan Xichen, Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli who rushed out of the Sword Hall—

Lan Wangji lowered his head and kissed Wei Wuxian.

It seemed that all the unspeakable thoughts, the unspeakable emotions, had turned into a simple kiss, gently sent to Wei Wuxian's heart through the touch of the lips. The kiss that landed on Wei Wuxian's lips was fierce at first, just to block all his protests and cruelty. Lan Wangji's tongue provoked the enthusiasm, he sucked eagerly. The tongue was trembling,showed long-lasting missing. After the heartbeat and breath calmed down forcibly, he held his breath for a moment. Then came the extremely soft outline, the delicate love and compassion that melted from the lips, carefully rubbing.

It collided with Wei Wuxian's astonishment and heat of resistance, carefully, cautiously, trying to resolve the determination to divorce.

Wei Wuxian's eyes were widened, until Lan Wangji separated. A pair of light-colored eyes watched him quietly, there was turbulent and silent emotions in it. It was like their first kiss, there was heartbreak, anticipation, restlessness and fear under the calm surface.

Wei Wuxian's chest was still rising and falling, he seemed to become angry suddenly, and grabbed a few inches of fabric on Lan Wangji's chest.

Lan Wangji's eyesight became extremely soft, his eyelashes drooped, and he seemed to bear his counterattack as expected. However, the expected punch and kick turned into an equally fierce push. Wei Wuxian pushed Lan Wangji back and pulled him back. An angry and unsteady breath hit Lan Wangji's defenseless lips. Wei Wuxian held the lips hard, and sucked fiercely, as if he was about to pay back the humiliation he suffered just now.

Lan Wangji was startled.

The kiss was like a whirlwind, fell and left suddenly. As if shocked by his own strange "retaliation" method, Wei Wuxian threw Lan Wangji out as if he was a hot potato, gritted his teeth, and concealed the panic and regret that immediately attacked his heart, and then pushed Lan Wangji angryly, ran away like a gust of wind.