EP 31

In a few days that Wei Wuxian led Lan Wangji to be mischievous in the back mountain, they had been kneeling in the ancestral hall everyday.

Finally The little animals breathed a sigh of relief.The days that Yunshen began teaching were coming. The children from immortal clans sent to the mountains to study arrived one after another. Out of the Gusu city, which was originally quiet, the hustle and bustle started again. The carefree world of two people ended.

In view of Lan Qiren's embarrassment on some occasions a few days ago, in order to make the perpetrators restrain their heart, the two were both required to attend courses and be strictly disciplined together with the clans' children who were pampered at home, idled, and did not engage in honest work.

Early that morning, Wei Wuxian went to join in the fun in front of the mountain gate. After a while, he hugged one junior brother left and another right, taking turns to make fun of them. Several junior sisters twittered and clustered behind him. Jiang Cheng kicked him in the butt and blame him, Nie Huaisang pulled his sleeves to ask for homework. They walked into the Orchid Room together.

In the Orchid Room, it was separated by a passage. On one side were the Lan disciples who were sitting upright, and on the other were the children of various clans who were laughing and joking.

As soon as Wei Wuxian stepped into the door, he shivered by Lan Wangji's gaze. He wondered, what happened to little stubborn today? Wasn't it because he knelt for too late last night and was tired?

When he was about to go over and asked, he was kidnapped by two bird sounds in Nie Huaisang's cuffs. Several people surrounded at the corner with happy expression. Nie Huaisang had to take out a golden bird and secretly hand it over, together with some novel things, everyone let him go.

When Lan Qiren came in, Wei Wuxian was leaning beside Jiang Cheng, asking him about the situation at home. Two coughs came, and everyone hurried back to their seats. Wei Wuxian picked a seat next to Jiang Cheng and settled down.

His chest was bulging, he bent behind the bookcase, and poked a small golden head in his arms with a finger, and hissed: "Don't move, be good, I'll feed you some delicious food in a while. ..."

The bird tweeted. For fear of being discovered by Lan Qiren, he looked back tremblingly, observing the situation, and met Lan Wangji's gaze.

Lan Wangji stared at him motionlessly, as if a little angry.

Wei Wuxian's mouth type "Huh?" .His eyesight swept away from the corner of his eyes and saw an empty seat next to Lan Wangji, which seemed to be reserved for him.

However, that position was in the first row, and the front was wide open. All that happened would fall into the sight of Lan Qiren. At first glance, the seat was extremely bad. Wei Wuxian covered his chest, flat his mouth, and turned his head towards Lan Wangji, implying that he would not go over. Lan Wangji's complexion got worse.

What was the matter with little stubborn today? He used to stick to him in class all the time, but now it's just a short time apart, why he was not happy?

Wei Wuxian stuck out his tongue and said silently, "Don't be angry, I'll play with you after class."

After hearing this, Lan Wangji didn't respond at all. He still maintained his posture of "looking wife stone". The chill was pressing and the cold wind was blowing, so that everyone couldn't help but shrink their necks, their eyes wandered, and all focused on Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian twisted his waist restlessly, and while raising his sleeves to his forehead to protect himself from Lan Wangji's icy air, he glared at the boys next to him and winked to them, "Don't Look. Don't look, ignore him."