EP 20

Wei Wuxian came the Silence Room once before. His own room was always messy and piled with all kinds of weird things. He was shocked when he saw Lan Wangji's residence like a snow cave.

After leaving two wild rabbits in a hurry, Wei Wuxian thought about bringing him a whole nest of rabbits, so that the Silence Room would be lively. Later, he thought that two little rabbits might become a pair of couple, giving birth to a nest of little rabbits in the Silence Room by their own efforts.

The Silence Room at this moment was all red, and Wei Wuxian's heartbeat was about to speed up a few beats. When Lan Wangji brought him to the dazzling red bed, Wei Wuxian got nervous and withdrew his hand back.

This bed was too, too...too hot, too explicit, too blatant!

When he was a child, when he saw a couple get married, this red and purple color just made him felt festive and lively. However, at this moment, just by looking at the marriage bed, he knew that the purpose behind this color which nakedly evoked blood running fast.

This arrangement was said to last for a whole month. In other words, every night for a whole month, he and Lan Wangji would sleep on this bed together!

How could he fall asleep!

Wei Wuxian was so embarrassed that his fingers were curled up. He lowered his head and dared not look at the person opposite. Before he thought about it, he felt that Lan Wangji must have seen through his embarrassment and cautious thinking. He turned around to avoid his eyesight,pretending to be curious, looking east and west, visiting the new layout of the Silence Room. Suddenly, his heart swayed softly.

In the corner, there was an oval-shaped nest made of red silk, inside which lay two round snowballs.

"Little stubborn! You made a nest for them?"

The two little rabbits seemed to have fallen asleep. Under Wei Wuxian's unceremonious touch, four small ears were erected. He pulled their ears, and two snowballs kicked their fat legs and bounced in dissatisfaction.

Wei Wuxian said, "Are they married too?"

Seeing two familiar little friends, his tense heartstrings suddenly relaxed, strode towards the marriage bed and threw the two little rabbits in.

The little rabbits were thrown into an open area, stunned for a moment, and began to roll on the big bed vigorously.

Wei Wuxian lay on the bed and happily played with them for a while.

Lan Wangji also stayed quietly, waiting for him.

Two little rabbits rolled to his legs and pressed their heads against him.

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji held the noisy one in his arms and touched lightly, "We need to do business."

Wei Wuxian put the quiet one on his laps.

After speaking, Lan Wangji solemnly took off the band of forehead from his head and handed it to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian was puzzled, so Lan Wangji told him the meaning of Gusu Lan's band of forehead.

The little rabbits raised their ears and seemed to be listening carefully.

Wei Wuxian was shocked and speechless.

The roots of his ears were red completely, "Your band of forehead, so, has that meaning?... Then before, I--"

Lan Wangji gently placed his hand on Wei Wuxian's, and the two of them held the band of forehead in their palms together.

"We are destined to be couples in this life."

The solemn love was conveyed through the entangled fingertips. Wei Wuxian lowered his head, his heart was going ups and downs.