EP 11

Lan Wangji pushed open the door of the Silence Room and placed the Wangji Zitther on the red sandalwood xylophone stand, two round snowballs suddenly rushed into Lan Wangji's eyesight.

Two fat and round white rabbits were rolling on his bookcase.

One squatted quietly beside his inkstone, holding two soft paws in front of it, licking and scratching, washing its face intently. And the other kept jumping on a page of sutra he had copied in the morning. It had knocked over a small carved wooden screen and two pen holders all the way.

The rice paper was crumpled by it, leaving a few small dirty footprints. Seeing Lan Wangji frowning eyebrows and moving towards, it paused slightly, raised its head, and the mouth opened and closed for a moment, and then continued to put its head in the soft tip of a pen made of wolf hair beside its mouth, biting hard. .

This was... Where did the wild rabbits come from...How dare to run into his residence and run wild...

Lan Wangji picked up the mischievous rabbit slightly at a loss.

The little furry thing flicked its legs and resisted.Something fell down from its ass.

A piece of the same crumpled paper.

Lan Wangji picked it up and saw the strange and familiar handwriting on it at a glance. The handwriting was leisurely and scribbled ,and it was done in one go——

"Little stubborn, I'm going home."

The little rabbit thumped to the ground.

It lay on the spot for a moment in a daze, then rolled its belly dissatisfiedly and got up, ran to the villain who had dropped it, and began to chew on his snow-white boots.

The man seemed to have not noticed everything around him, holding his breath, and continued reading.

"I have been in Yunshen for nearly a month, but in the end I still can't see Lan Wangji.

Uncle Jiang went to find the old man Lan again. He still used those excuses as a prevarication. Uncle Jiang blamed me for offending all the elders in the Lan clan whom could be seen in the morning class, so no one wanted to support us. It is estimated that I will not be able to meet him, but I don't care. Maybe because that I spent a long time in the cold spring that night, I seemed to have caught a cold in the past two days. Besides, after leaving the Lotus Dock for a long time, there was a mountain of things at home that had to be handled by Uncle Jiang, so we decided to go back early.

"I wanted to play with you originally, but now it doesn't seem to be the case. I caught these two wild rabbits in the back mountain. Are they very fat? Let them play with you for me. However, one of them is troublesome. It bit me several times when I caught it, if it isn't obedient anymore, just roast it!

"I don't know when I will see you again. I will definitely find you next time I have a chance to come to Yunshen. I don't know what your name is,yet.

"Wei Ying, sincerely."

The rabbit nestled at Lan Wangji's feet was trying to bite off a thread, and was picked up into a strong and warm embrace, and hurried out.

After a jolt, the person holding it seemed to be asking for directions, asking for a person's place of residence. After continuous shaking for a while, the chest against its head was panting lightly, and the pace seemed to slow down a bit. The little rabbit turned its head and found that he had come to a strange room.

No one was there. The rooms were empty.

The quilt on the bed were neatly stacked, and there were nothing on the book table or on the tea table. Two teenagers who were cleaning were surprised to see Lan Wangji rushing in, with a small furry animal on his chest, searching for someone in a hurry but failed. Later, he stood aside blankly.