EP 34

Wei Wuxian's suppressed thoughts finally broke out: "Every time I kiss you, you are cold. I know what you think. You think we have been married, you can't avoid it, you want to do your husband's duties, but in your heart, you don't like me touching you at all, and you can't wait to push me far away."

Lan Wangji shook his head, breathing trembled slightly, "No... it's not like this."

Wei Wuxian said, "What's the point of denying here, it's the fact. You don't like me at all—"

Unexpectedly, he was hit backwards by a violent force, pain and numbness rushed up the spine, he felt that something was pressing up.

"Lan Wangji, you fucking—hmm!"

The subconscious swear words were severely blocked.

The four lips pressed against each other tightly, and the trembling heat came into through corner of mouths. Lan Wangji's eyelashes scratched softly and helplessly on his eyelids.

Wei Wuxian froze, as if being restrained by a fixing curse, same was the person pressing on him.

So soft, and so hot...

What a hot breath...

His, Lan Zhan's...

Wei Wuxian thought dazedly, and the strength of his body seemed to abandon him.

When he was a little more awake, he realized that Lan Wangji's body was also trembling slightly.

Lan Zhan... was he nervous?

Little stubborn, really little stubborn, even a kiss...

These words were not ashamed. The moment Lan Wangji pressed him, his vital point seemed to be held by him. He didn't dare to move. He didn't know if his legs were cramping or something. In short, they didn't obey to his orders. His arm that was held tightly by Lan Wangji was sour, four of his five fingers curled up, and the little finger was left rubbing restlessly.

Even now, he...

He suddenly remembered those nights when Lan Wangji was stiff desperately on the spot by his kiss, so it was not that he didn't respond, but...too nervous?

After a long time, that person finally got up from Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian panted lightly, and barely moved his stiff fingers. As soon as he recovered, the brave impulse surged to the corners of his mouth, he raised his eyebrows: "That's it?"

Lan Wangji was slightly startled, speechless, he seemed to be a little aggrieved and at a loss as if he had been teased.

Watching his appearance, Wei Wuxian's heart was itchy and his hands were itchy too. The fingers under his sleeves were restless, and finally couldn't help it.

He pulled the collar on Lan Wangji's chest, leaping back, and sucking Lan Wangji's lips forcefully, with a bang, the soft lips were gently bulged by him, and covered with a bright and rosy color. It seemed that he had been bullied severely, provoking him a bit of affection. He couldn't help but, lightly licked the soft place with the tip of his tongue.

Wei Wuxian raised the corners of his mouth: "Little stubborn, do you dare to kiss like this?"

Lan Wangji's soul seemed to be sucked from his lips, he entered the superego realm of forgetting the world and himself.

When Wei Wuxian saw his loss of spirit and soul, he felt proud, but said, "Don't you dare? If you dare not, I'll look for someone else, for example,Miss Mianmian--"

Before he finished speaking, Wei Wuxian's mouth was blocked again as he wished.

When Lan Wangji's tongue was sticking out, he promptly handed out his soft little thing and gently touched it.