EP 30

In the evening, after washing away all the dirt that they got in the day, the two naturally resumed their wedding night and took turns to wipe each other's hair.

Wei Wuxian hugged his knees and sat on the edge of the bed. Lan Wangji gathered his hair behind his back, cushioned it with a dry cloth, and combed his hair smoothly and neatly with a comb.

"Today, your uncle was angry again..."

"We didn't kill on purpose. It was the bird's nest that fell by itself and hit me on the head. Who is to blame? Blame my head for being hard?"

"But, after all, it's your fault. If you didn't scare me with the big spider, how could I fall from the tree?"

"Little stubborn, you are so bad. You weren't like this before, when did you learn to play pranks?"

"...Well, you learned it from me. Who knows that you are so smart, and you know how to do soon? You have complied with clan rules for so many years. Why as soon as you are together with me, you become bad right away? So, you must have bad thoughts already. I just help you a little, and you take action immediately."

"If you don't speak, it's acquiescence. Since you have so much bad thoughts,you will continue to do bad things with me tomorrow, how about it?" Wei Wuxian turned his head and looked at him with a smile.

Lan Wangji looked at him for a while, there was a ripple on the seemingly calm and usual expression inadvertently.

Wei Wuxian felt that the atmosphere was different, his smile froze, and his heart was beating a little disorderly for some reason.

Lan Wangji's eyesight shook undetectably, finally breaking the silence, "Wei Ying, today, you..."

Wei Wuxian knew what he was going to talk about, and his eyelids flickered nervously. He became wise suddenly and changed the topic: "Lan Zhan, will you take me down the mountain tomorrow? I hear that there is a town called Caiyi town near here. This small town is a water town, very beautiful."

Lan Wangji easily saw through his blunt turning point. For some reason, he was a little disappointed, but at the same time he was relieved. For a long time, he said quietly: "Okay."

Looking at Wei Wuxian's cute side face that wanted to cover up but failed for a while, he added, "The loquats there are delicious."

Wei Wuxian greedily said, "Then let's buy a big basket!" He touched his stomach, "And, the Emperor's smile, I want to drink too..." Lan Wangji said: "Okay." Wei Wuxian secretly glanced at him and said, "But, you don't drink it...you..."

Lan Wangji's movements stagnated, and the hand resting on his neck gently lifted his hair. He stared at the healed inch of skin behind Wei Wuxian's smooth and graceful neck. Might it was because of Lan Wangji's gaze, Wei Wuxian suddenly felt itchy in the back of his neck and stretched out his hand to scratch it, but the hand was suddenly grasped by Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian blinked, took his hand out suddenly, and said haha, "Well, it seems to be all right. Well, it doesn't hurt or itchy."

Lan Wangji's slightly apologetic eyes flickered, and he lowered his head again, seeming to start to reflect again.

The atmosphere of silence spread, and after a while, coincidentally, the two of them looked at Suibian which lay in the center of the bed for several days.

Wei Wuxian didn't know what was wrong with him. He had been angry with Lan Wangji for that he was mad after being drunk these days. When he thought about it, he felt it strange.

Originally, people's behavior after being drunk was beyond their own control. A modest gentleman like Lan Wangji could not control his own strength, even toughly and brutally hugged him in his arms. As long as he thought objectively and calmly, he would know that this was not Lan Wangji's own willing.Didn't he know about the crazy things people do after getting drunk? Even he himself was very drunk once and had a mad kiss with the donkey next door. According to Jiang Cheng's words, if he hadn't pulled him away in time, he would have to be kicked and crippled by the angry donkey.