EP 6

A handsome, icy, jade-like man, lying embarrassed among the flowers. In the humiliation, a pair of eyes lighter than the moonlight ignited a cluster of cold fire, and his chest was slightly undulating, as if he would fought back at any time.

Wei Wuxian looked and was a little stunned. His heart and hands were itchy, and he pinched Lan Wangji's cheek severely.

As he expected, the touch was extremely wonderful, and he couldn't hold back his strength, leaving two red fingerprints on Lan Wangji's snow-white face.

Lan Wangji was so angry that he was about to faint on the spot.

With such an look, Wei Wuxian's heart was floating and his wicked desire skyrocketed. Now he was not willing to leave for a while. He became addicted and said in a frivolous tone: "Little beauty, be obedient, don't say anything. Or I will drag you to the back mountain of your house, strip your clothes,let you naked, and then..."

Lan Wangji was stunned for a moment, and said hoarsely: "Then what?"

This panicked look was a bit cute.

The arc of Wei Wuxian's mouth aroused little by little, "Then...Leave you to the old witch in the mountains, and let the old witch play you for forty-nine days!"

Lan Wangji's throat rolled once and said solemnly: "There is no old witch in the back mountain."

Wei Wuxian was stunned, and then burst into an earth-shattering laughter, "Hahahahaha, you deserve to be Gusu Lan, you little old-fashioned---so funny! Hahaha, it's funny!"

He rolled on the ground for a while, and the cold sword blade pierced the quiet night.

Wei Wuxian was taken aback, and quickly turned over and rolled. In an instant, ice-blue sword light came over the sky, "How is it possible!" He watched carefully, Some blood fell fromLan Wangji's corners of mouth. He said nothing and went to fight with him.

It was not that Wei Wuxian's skill of tapping acupoints was not good enough. It was indeed that Second Young Master of Gusu Lan clan, had never suffered such a big humiliation till now. He was so angry and forced the blood to flow reversely to flush and untie the acupoints.

This terrible murderous aura almost directly nailed Wei Wuxian to death on the spot. He was able to avoid an upward violent sword pose reluctantly. The tip of Bichen slashed across his loose hairband, one hook and one touch, the red hairband floated down. He let out a "Huh", and in an instant, black hair was like ink silk, scattered on his shoulders.

Lan Wangji did not expecte that he would pick his hair apart, he was also taken aback, and he stopped Bichen immediately.

Wei Wuxian touched his head, grabbed a strand casually, pretending to be angry: "This Young Master Lan, we are contesting swordsmanship, why are you so frivolous to me?"

Seeing him deliberately distorting the facts, Lan Wangji was even more stunned. Wei Wuxian blinked and continued to molest him: "Why stare at me? Is it pretty that my hair is scattered?"

Lan Wangji's face turned pale with anger, "Nonsense!" Spirit power was poured into the blade and attacked him again.

Wei Wuxian pulled out Suibian, the sword light on the blue tiles and high eaves was great, the two of them were of equal strength, and no one could win in a short time.

"Hey, this Young Master, you just picked my hair, and now you want to hook my belt again, do you want to see my appearance of disorderly clothes or my naked body?"

Lan Wangji was originally going to attack a place on his chest, but when he heard this, he was ashamed and angry for a while, and abruptly stopped the offensive. Seeing that he was fooled, Wei Wuxian immediately took the advantage of several flaws, and immediately gained the upper hand.