EP 89

Lan Wangji took a breath, pursed his lips, and after a while, he suddenly said, "You are not allowed to soak in the cold spring in the future."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened slightly, he avoided Lan Wangji coldly every night, and he was even indifferent when made love with him just now. But after hearing him add the word "privately" after "not allowed", he slowly considered the meaning, the corners of his mouth were raised. He glanced at Lan Wangji, not daring to ridicule him obviously, so he just held back.

He giggled, "Alright, alright, from now on, I'll only come here with Lan Er Gege."

Lan Wangji raised his eyebrows slightly and did not respond.

Wei Wuxian said slowly, "...Little stubborn, if we soak together, should the name of cold spring be changed into mandarin duck spring?" He lifted Lan Wangji's chin with one finger, "If we soak in this way, the cold spring will become hot spring...and people who have sex affairs in the spring are in the world of ice and fire, which is wonderful. In the future, the elders will ask you, Wangji, recently you make great progress in the cultivation, what's the reason? What tricks have you grasped?

You can tell them about our unique dual cultivation method, and recommend that married elders come to this spring to have a try, and experience this wonderful method that we have developed. How about it? "

Lan Wangji said calmly, "Ice and fire...?"

Wei Wuxian pinched his earlobe and said with a grin, "Yeah, the body is hot like fire, while drenched in ice water... Do you think it's wonderful?"

Lan Wangji said calmly, "Do you like it?"

This little stubborn was serious about his joking, Wei Wuxian responded nonchalantly, "Um."

As soon as the words were finished, he regretted.

"...Lan, Lan Zhan?!"

Lan Wangji picked him up by the waist, hugged him and jumped directly into the cold spring.

There was a loud thud, and the water splashed everywhere, causing boundless echoes in the clear and quiet night in the deep mountains. Lan Wangji seemed to be drunk and didn't care at all, only tightly wrapped around Wei Wuxian who couldn't stop thumping, in case that he escaped.

Wei Wuxian was wrapped and rubbed in Lan Wangji's warm embrace and was hot just now. Now he was caught off guard and fell into the icy water.

The hot skin was directly slapped by the cold spring water. The coldness even went deep into the bone. He was like a shrimp entering the frying pan, exploded and jumped upside down.

"Frozen, frozen, frozen to death—!"

In the freezing cold, only a warm arm encircled him, Wei Wuxian, like a newborn baby, threw himself naked into this only body that radiated heat, crawling on the life-saving hot carbon like an octopus.There was irritating tears in his eyes, he shivered and said: "Lanlan Lanzhan, I'm frozen frozen frozen to death! Hug hug hug me!"

While he asked Lan Wangji to hug him, he had already hugged him firmly, leaving no room for the other party to do anything. He buried his head and face in Lan Wangji's neck, absorbing the slightest heat from his skin, and his chest pressed to Lan Wangji's chest tightly, heaving up and down with the other party. He wrapped the legs around Lan Wangji's long legs. When his feet touch the tip of the gravel at the bottom of the pool, as if being chilled by an iceberg, he was frightened and kicked. His legs move up along Lan Wangji's strong thighs little by little. The lower abdomen happened to encounter an extremely hot object, and before he could know what it was, he rubbed it little by little, trying to occupy every inch of the hot texture and folds as my own.