EP 19

Lan Wangji pulled one of his sleeves and interrupted: "It's getting late, let's go."

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian was pulled up by him, only to feel that the world spun around: "Go? Where to go?"

Seeing them leaving the table, the matchmaker stuffed a lot of red envelopes with silvers in it in her chest and followed them, "Are you going to the bridal chamber? Time is almost up, and you still have to drink wedding wine."

Lan Wangji said lightly: "You don't have to follow."

The matchmaker was left unceremoniously on the spot. Wei Wuxian was taken away from the banquet, and gradually walked away from the crowd. Wei Wuxian asked suspiciously, "Where are we going?"

Lan Wangji said: "A place."

Walking up a dark winding path, Wei Wuxian thought about it wave after wave: They didn't go back to the room at night, was it because the little stubborn still wanted to play like their previous night meeting, and then went to sleep?

They hadn't seen each other for a month. Wei Wuxian really missed him a little bit, as well as the little games that they had played. When he was in the Lotus Dock, he felt it boring to practice swords seriously, so he invented these games. He used to play with junior brothers and Jiang Cheng. Although Jiang Cheng could come out even with him many times. But there had never been an opponent as evenly matched as Lan Wangji, who occasionally convinced him to lose.

But it was the wedding night, and the person in front of him had changed from the boy who caught the fugitive and played with him unscrupulously, to his righteous husband. Perhaps because it was the wedding ceremony, Lan Wangji today was more reticent than usual, and his words and deeds were solemn and serious. From the moment he held his hand and led him to the auditorium, he never showed his youthful aspect.

However, even when playing games with him, Lan Wangji often showed him Lan clan rules in a serious manner, trying to stop Wei Wuxian's shameless and messing around behavior. At the time of the competition, he was also fully focused, heading straight for the victory and defeat, without mercy at all.

The naive, unrestrained, and self-willed aspect?

Wei Wuxian shook his head. Perhaps there was no such aspect in this person. He was really little stubborn.

After walking for a long time, Wei Wuxian discovered that this was a slightly downhill road, and when he saw the stone archway at the gate of the mountain, Lan Wangji stopped.

In front of them, there was a discipline stone engraved with three thousand clan rules.

Lan Wangji led him to a place where the moonlight was shining and the content of the stone inscriptions could be clearly identified, and solemnly said: "Since you have become a member of Lan clan, then these clan rules should be known and memorized, deep understood, and remembered all time in the heart, to alert and reflect on your every move."

Wei Wuxian: "...Ah?"

Seeing him drunk and the mind wandering away, Lan Wangji was dissatisfied: "I shouldn't have let you drink so much just now."

An ominous thought flashed in Wei Wuxian's mind, and he suddenly stuttered: "...you,what do you want to do?"

Lan Wangji released the hand that was holding his sleeve, straightened his body a little, and solemnly said: "Time is limited. I will explain important clan rules to you tonight. Others will be detailed later. "

Wei Wuxian stammered completely: "Now, now?...You, now want to tell me the long and smelly rules of your clan?"

Lan Wangji seemed to be a little angry, "You are now Lan clan's daughter-in-law. You must be in awe of all the rules of the Lan clan. Don't talk nonsense like you used to."