EP 7

In the moonlight, Lan Wangji's expression showed some hesitation.

He pondered for a moment, and said: "Maybe, it's not that he doesn't want to, he really doesn't have time...to see you." As soon as he finished speaking, he seemed to think of what Wei Wuxian had done just now. He said righteously: "Of course, you such an incorrigible person, if he see you, he won't marry either."

Wei Wuxian said indifferently: "I don't care whether he wants to marry me. Is he Second Young Master Lan beautiful."

Lan Wangji said: "You haven't seen him, how do you know how he looks like?"

Wei Wuxian looked at him and said with a smile, "Is he as beautiful as you?"

Lan Wangji was stared at him suddenly, his eyelashes flickered, and the thin lips opened for several times with anger. After a long while, he burst out one word: "boring."

Wei Wuxian said: "I don't care whether he is beautiful or not, I don't like men. Moreover, can he be more beautiful than an immortal? But Uncle Jiang seems to be acquaintant with the old gentleman in the Lan clan who had the fortune telling, and he cared about what he said very much. The old man had the fortune telling for me and Lan Wangji, and the comment was so sensational that Uncle Jiang was cheated."

The result of the fortune telling was sealed by Lan Qiren, and Lan Wangji didn't know it. At this time, when Wei Wuxian said it, he was slightly surprised, "How about this fortune telling?"

Wei Wuxian scratched his hair, and said casually, "The main meaning is that, he and I are a destined couple. In this life, we must be married. If we can't be together, or if we are married too late, there will be catastrophes from the sky. At that time, not only the Gusu Lan clan, Qinghe Nie clan, and Lanling Jin clan can not escape the disaster, but our Yunmeng Jiang clan will be destroyed, and so on.It's very mysterious."

In the moonlight, Lan Wangji looked solemn.

Wei Wuxian hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Don't believe anything so evil. The old man Lan and Lan Wangji don't believe either, otherwise we've seen each other a long time ago. Little stubborn..this young master Lan, please be merby.You pretend that you don't see me, can you let me go?" Hearing this, Lan Wangji woke up from his thoughts, gave him a faint look, and said, "The Hai time(21:00-23:00) has passed, and the curfew has been established. No one is allowed to come in and out."

Wei Wuxian wailed, "Don't be so rigid...Well, that's it. I have two jars of Tianzi Xiao wine that I possess privately. I can share you one, you let me go, how about it?" His hand reached into the Universe Bag to get the wine.

Lan Wangji's face was covered with frost: "The wine is forbidden in Yunshen."

That night, Wei Wuxian said a lot of words to ask Lan Wangji to let him go. While Lan Wangji didn't let him go anyhow. Once he found an opportunity to escape, Lan Wangji would cut him with sword without a word. Wei Wuxian was not afraid of him either, but they two came out even after they fought for most of the night. Wei Wuxian had no choice but to stop and go back.

The gables in YunShen were all sealed with enchantments, and those who did not have the pass jade would be blocked by the enchantments. The weakest parts of the enchantments were guarded by manpower patrols. If one wanted to escape down the mountain smoothly, he had to pass through the place where it was guarded by manpower, and there was no other way.

Every night after that, Wei Wuxian tried to flee at night. Unfortunately,every time he met Lan Wangji who patrolled, the two fought hard on the eaves for several nights.

In ordinary days, the two of them rarely meet rivals. Now they tried their best every moment and had a lot of fun in fighting. Since they had fought a lot, it was inevitable that they admired each other— —