EP 4

Wei Wuxian was beaten by these enthusiastic arms. The clothes were clustered like clouds floating around, the fragrance was puffing on his nose, and he sneezed constantly. After coming down all morning, his nose was red and swollen, and he could not say a word in front of Lan Qiren.

After the morning class, these girls began to float around the Elegance Room. While pretending to be reserved, they raised their ears to listen to the movement inside the door, hoping when Lan Wangji finished the meeting and came out for rest, they would have a romantic unexpected encounter.

Sure enough, Wei Wuxian passing by was squeezed to the root of the wall again, almost trampled into flesh by pairs of slender legs.

Amidst the chaos, he fled back to his residence. As soon as he returned to the room, he locked himself up. It was not until the third morning that Jiang Cheng saw a sneaky figure swimming out in the still dark sky.

Wei Wuxian never paid attention to the mere setbacks. He had a lot of tricks. If one way did not work, he could find another way. Since he was a child, he had made all kinds of weird talismans. This time he had invented an invisibility talisman after working around all night.In fact it was not so capable to completely eliminate the traces of living people. To put it bluntly, it was just a blindfold spells.

When this talisman was attached to the subject, he was wearing a background board that changed anytime and anywhere, and the whole body would blend with the color patterns of the surrounding scenery, so people couldn't distinguish easily.

Poor Lan Qiren was silently tapped on the talisman early in the morning. In the past, he was respected by everyone. On this day, he was walking on the road, but no one paid attention to him. Every disciple of the Lan clan did not squint and passing by him. He pretended to cough for a long time, and the disciples turned to look around.

At this time, a few beautiful girls came from behind the window wall, smiled and saluted elegantly. The teenagers' eyes were attracted immediately and swept across Lan Qiren's nose, locked on to the girls. The handsome little faces were dyed pink, and they staggered to salute back, shoved and hurried to go, causing the girls to giggle and laugh.

Lan Qiren jumped his feet with anger, and said in his heart that these little guyes, having seen so many beauties these days, the heart was floating, and the courage was fattened, even the elders were not in their eyes.

Thinking that there would be morning class later, he endured for a while and cursed in the heart. When he arrived at the Orchid Room, he saw the scene of the crowd standing shoulder to shoulder. he suddenly felt that he was at the home court and not so angry. As a result, he just spoke a few words, and girls had blank expressions below.

The girls looked forward to the morning class, waiting to continue to behave well in front of the teacher today. Unexpectedly, they could only hear the sound but not see him. There seemed to be something shaking, they rubbed their eyes and looked again, but there was only a phantom, and this phantom clearly had Mr. Lan's dry tone and stinky long lecture content.

· The girls all thought that they had overstudied at night. Early in the morning, they were a little delirious. They looked around in a daze and a little slow in doing everything. When they answered the questions, they didn't look at the teacher, and stammered. One sentence become a few paragraphs. They seemed that they were not sure whether they were in class or mind wandering.

· In the dazed crowd below, Wei Wuxian looked particularly refreshed, always looking at the teacher enthusiastically, he was the first to raise his hand, and held it firmly.

At first, Lan Qiren made up his mind to ignore him, and finally couldn't stand the ghostly appearance of other people. He was reluctant to ask him to answer the question. Wei Wuxian bounced up immediately and reported the correct answers immediately. At the same time,he looked at the teacher with shiny eyes respectfully. Lan Qiren finally got the first respect today, and he was moved a little bit. Wei Wuxian seemed to be a bit pleasing to the eye.