EP 73

Lan Wangji hugged him, "...Wei Ying?"

Wei Wuxian buried his head on Lan Wangji's chest, "Lan Zhan, you have always been like this, do you only do things and don't speak?"

"Everything is hidden in your heart. I'm not a genius. How can I know these? You have to take the initiative to tell me everything you do for me in the future, okay?"

"......Okay."

The two hugged speechlessly for a while, and finally Wei Wuxian separated and rubbed his red nose, "If it weren't for ZeWu Jun, I can't know so many things from beginning to end. Now I give you a chance to take the initiative to explain."

Lan Wangji paused slightly, "What did Elder Brother tell you?"

Wei Wuxian hugged his own arms: "I want you to tell me yourself, don't rely on ZeWu Jun."

Lan Wangji said: "I... I said a few good things for you in front of the clan elders. In the future, they will no longer criticize you because of you violating clan rules."

When Wei Wuxian heard, he felt Lan Wangji's generalizing ability was so amazing. If he was a storyteller in a teahouse, he and his family would definitely starve to death. He did not know whether he should laugh or be angry. But his heart was sore. He knew that Lan Wangji did not want him to be aggrieved. His eyes turned red again, staring at him, and could not speak for a while.

Lan Wangji said: "What?"

Wei Wuxian punched him on his body. The force was not strong enough. It fell on Lan Wangji's chest and shook slightly. Lan Wangji allowed him to punch, confused.

Wei Wuxian finally couldn't help it: "I do things, you take responsibility. I make mistakes and you are punished. This is what you said I will not be criticized? What is the difference between punishing you and punishing me? Do you think I will make trouble by myself, while you are suffering?"

Lan Wangji looked at him, speechless, after a moment, he put his fist in the palm of his hand, and lowered his eyes slightly.

"I know you are not happy in Yunshen, I'm afraid you...will leave again."

Wei Wuxian shook slightly.

Lan Wangji lowered his eyes, did not notice his abnormality, and continued: "I live in the Lotus Dock these days. Although I am a guest,I find that your people are very enthusiastic to me in this place that you live. Uncle Jiang is kind and generous, and the Lotus Dock is full of laughter and happiness. You grew up here and your cheerful and lively temperament comes into being. I... I like you like that, I want you to have a good time.

Since you're not used to Lan's clan rules, don't follow it. I'll take care of things for you. As long as you are willing to be with me, I'm very grateful, Wei Ying, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Wei Wuxian hugged him again.

Their cheeks pressed again each other, Wei Wuxian's unstoppable tears wiped his eyelashes. He choked, and tried to say: "...I am willing to be together with you anyway. I, Wei Wuxian is not a coward, nor is a selfish person, nor someone that you can easily drive away.

Lan Zhan, I like you, you have been caught by me. Even if you run to the another corner of the world, you can't avoid me. As long as I can stay with you, I am willing to live in the hell, I won't be afraid to live in Yunshen.Just kneeling and punishing, do you think I haven't beaten with whip by Mrs. Yu in the Lotus Dock? It's not more comfortable than your ruler. I have rough skin and thick flesh. Even if I get wounded,the next day I still eat, drink and have fun.

We will bear everything together, we will never abandom the other or take care for the other, do you know? "

Lan Wangji hugged him tightly, and the hot heart beat out through his chest, as if this heart was born to convey the eagerness and love in his chest to the other party and make a promise that they two stay together, just like their three worshipping in the wedding day, firmly bound the two together, and they would never separate again for all lives.