EP 56

QingHeng Jun seemed to have said everything, rubbing the box in his hand, looking down and contemplating, no longer speaking.

After a moment of silence, he got up from the bed, turned around and locked the small dark box back into the cabinet.

Before leaving, he patted Wei Wuxian's shoulder lightly.

Wei Wuxian stared at his back disappearing into the night, and stared blankly for a while.

When he turned around silently, his eyes fell on the deep-locked wooden cabinet unknowingly.

He walked to the front of the cabinet a few steps, took out a talisman from the package, tapped it on the keyhole, and with a click, he hooked up the copper ring and smoothly opened the drawer.

Touching the small box to his chest, he murmured: "Mrs. Lan, I, Wei Ying, never believe in destiny or prophecy. Whether I stay together or separate from Lan Zhan, I only follow my own wish and choice. I take the liberty to ask you to help... This box, I take it away first. Since it is your relic, it must be extremely valuable, enough to convict me of ten or eight thefts. When I am driven away by the Lan clan, I must return as it is. I am very sorry for offending you."

He took out his passing jade order from his arms and placed it on the case.

Since Lan Zhan wanted to stop him from leaving, this jade order must have lost its effectiveness, and an alarm might sound when he approached the mountain gate.

At this moment, there was only one place where he could leave Yunshen, the weakest part of the mountain gate enchantment.

On the eaves of the blue tiles, one person was standing in the moonlight.

Lan Zhan really guarded here.

Wei Wuxian took a deep breath, hid behind the wall, and patted the last invisibility talisman on his chest.

If in the past, he might have been caught by the dedicated night watcher Lan Wangji, but tonight the person seemed to lost his soul, and his brows were filled with blankness.

In the moonlight, a dreamlike figure, silently, leaped over the blue tiles, passing by the night watcher without a trace.

Lan Wangji was originally dazed, but suddenly a faint scent of gentian flowers came to his side, he was slightly startled, the phantom was about to drift away.

He stretched out his hand subconsciously, feeling the very light breath.

Nothing.

Lan Wangji's feather eyelashes paused slightly.

Illusion.

A foot away, Wei Wuxian watched in astonishment as Lan Wangji suddenly turned towards him, and his white and slender fingers happened to not touch him.

Holding his breath, he jumped a few steps and took a long leap before taking a breath.

He had thought it was flawless, but he almost exposed because of something.

However, this worry disappeared soon.

Forcibly suppressing the surging love in his heart, he said in his heart.

"Lan Zhan, goodbye."

Wei Wuxian left Yunshen.

When returned to the Lotus Dock by driving the sword, the sky had just turned white. On the silent promenade, the fragrance of the lotus in the morning mist was fragrant, and the sound of people who got up early to do fishing, came from the riverside.