EP 79

Lan Wangji was puzzled.

What on earth...was wrong?

Lan Wangji remembered that when Wei Wuxian was feeding him, there was deep affection in his eyes, and the end of his eyes were curved into small bright hooks. Before he could eat the grapes, his soul was gone. It seemed that the taste of the grapes had also changed. Although they were sweet and juicy, but it made him more thirsty. He want to eat something...sweeter unconsciously.

So, need to smile? Or charming...eyesight.

Lan Wangji took a deep breath in--

He lifted the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were widened at the same time.

Wei Wuxian's arm was lightly touched, and he looked back in a daze, and almost fell back on the ground.

"... Lan, Lan Zhan? You, are you okay? It's night, don't, don't be scary."

Lan Wangji lowered his head in silence.

"Lan Zhan? You... don't be unhappy, I didn't say not to eat it, this grape is very delicious, ha."

Now Wei Wuxian didn't dare to write homework, stretched out his neck and accepted the feeding seriously .

After a while, a bunch of grapes were plucked bald, Lan Wangji fed him meticulously, and he ate them meticulously. Every time Lan Wangji sent a grape, there was expectation in his eyes. Wei Wuxian was confused and wondered what happened to Lan Zhan today. Could it be that the two little rabbits were picky eaters and didn't eat what he gave. Lan Wangji came here to find the feeling of feeding?

After a plate of green grapes were gone, Wei Wuxian let out a sigh of relief, thinking that it was finally over. He rubbed his belly full of juice, and just hitting a full hiccup, he saw Lan Wangji holding up a plate of red grapes again.

He turned around, lying on the desk, pretending not to see it. As soon as he picked up the pen, Lan Wangji's slender fingers picked up a large, full grape, and touched his cheek.

The wedding month had passed, and the red candles in the Silence Room were removed and replaced by the simple and unpretentious little white candles.

The candlelight jumped slightly, and Wei Wuxian's skin was particularly soft and white. The tip of the pen did not touch the paper, and a few dots of ink dropped. Water shone on the lips, which were pursed slightly, and become reddish by the juice of grapes. The black hair on the temples was like ink, the cheeks were as white as jade, the red lips were more beautiful and moving.

Lan Wangji was dazed for a moment, and there was a bit of heat in his throat. The fingers on the sapphire fruit plate lingered for a moment, then turned slightly and took off one, sent it to Wei Wuxian's lips.

He pressed the plump grape against Wei Wuxian's lips deliberately, the soft lips were pressed down, and bounced slightly. Lan Wangji's fingertips rubbed the wet lips, and directly sent the grape into his mouth. Wei Wuxian's eyes were slightly closed, his eyelashes were lightly drooping, he seemed to be a little sleepy. He held it absent-mindedly, but the two fingers did not withdraw. They were sucked lightly by the lips, and trembled slightly. After staying there for a moment, they left reluctantly. When they left, the fingertips touched the slightly beating red tongue inside.

Wei Wuxian chewed, his head lowered down. After being jabbed by the pen, it was raised abruptly.

The jade plate was gradually empty, Lan Wangji got up to clean up, the footsteps sounded intermittently on his side.

Wei Wuxian turned a page of "The Collection of Yazheng", rubbed his eyes, and wrote a long paragraph. When Lan Wangji came back, there were finally no new grapes in his hand. Wei Wuxian let out a sigh of relief. He handed out the tip of the pen, was about to poke the ink. Suddenly two arms circled around his waist.