EP 80

Wish you happy in 2022!

The Way of couple" has 94 episodes altogether,and will end on February 1, 2022.

After that, all members' videos will be updated as usual, Youtube channel will be temporarily stopped updating.

Join the member:  https://www.patreon.com/wangxianlove

After a period of peaceful time, it turned out that Lan Wangji could not be calm anymore. Originally, he thought that Wei Wuxian would became what he was like before after a few days, and touched him here and there. After all,it was not Wei Wuxian's style to just watch but not move his hands. Unexpectely, he not only did not take initiative to get close to Lan Wangji and touch him, but even Lan Wangji came close to him and let him do anything either intentionally or unintentionally, the pig was indifferent, as if an old monk was in meditation.

What made Lan Wangji even more puzzled was that Wei Wuxian not only abode by clan rules, but did not have sex affairs with him twice a week? He thought for a while, and thought that although Wei Wuxian denied, maybe he was hurt by his rejection before, so ignored him. He decided to take the initiative to show his favor. Second Young Master Lan had never done anything like this in his life, so he thought about what he would do to "show his favor", and finally, while Wei Wuxian was in the bath, he went into——

Rub his back.

Wei Wuxian didn't mind at all, and generously showed his back to him. He gently lay on the edge of the barrel, Lan Wangji pulled away his wet hair on his shoulders, and the water droplets slid down along his smooth back, revealing a pair of beautiful butterfly bones.

Lan Wangji gently rubbed his back with the bath towel for a while. Wei Wuxian's white back became pink, together with the steaming water vapor and the murmur of melting water, which made Lan Wangji's heart rippled. Thus, at an unknown time, he went into the barrel. Fortunately, the barrel was large enough to accommodate two people.

When entering the barrel, a splash of water came out. Wei Wuxian's ears moved, Lan Wangji stuck him on from behind, still rubbed him. But the atmosphere had changed.

"Is it comfortable?" His low magnetic voice sounded just right, and at the same time he rubbed Wei Wuxian from behind to the front, gently pulled Wei Wuxian back, and embraced him in his arms, with two arms reaching to his chest. Although there was still a bath towel in his hands, but his movements changed calmly, and Wei Wuxian seemed to be comfortable and moaned.

Lan Wangji pursed his lips, panted for some reason. At this time, he thought that Wei Wuxian couldn't run anymore. Lan Wangji thought busily but not chaotically, while chatting with him from time to time, continuing making Wei Wuxian relaxed.

Unexpectedly, Wei Wuxian was together with him, but his heart was not here. He talked about homework with him, and the conversation got more and more vigorous.

Lan Wangji was displeased, and he couldn't help but rub more heavily.

"Ah! It hurts! Lan Zhan..."

Lan Wangji's moving hand paused. An idear came up, he pretended to drop the bath towel into the bucket, and groping around with one hand, he almost touched everywhere of Wei Wuxian's thigh and calf before he found the bath towel.

No matter how strong Wei Wuxian's will was, Wei Wuxian had feeling after all. In addition, Lan Wangji touched and pulled him back at the same time. Soon, Wei Wuxian leaned back obediently, nestled in Lan Wangji's arms, and did not speak any more. Lan Wangji took a deep breath, thinking that the time was right, and his hands were beginning to touch somewhere.