EP 47

How could Lan Wangji hear any of his begging? He was already merciful since he didn't press him to the ground and fuck him fiercely. His waist and legs slammed upwards with the movements of his hands, sending himself all into Wei Wuxian's body. He slammed into Wei Wuxian's hot and humid intestines, causing waves of water inside splash. The slippery liquid was squeezed out the secret back hole, and the sticky feeling crawled like a snake in the secret seam of Wei Wuxian's depression. The cloth between the crotch was so wet that it was tightly adhered to the skin and flesh, and slapped by Lan Wangji's crotch again and again. It trembled together with buttocks. And the sound of the water was very clear.

Although the clothes of the two of them had been rubbed and fluttered around, they still wore them completely. Except for the hot friction at their connected place, there was almost no skin contact between the two. There was no physical licking and biting, the attention was forced to concentrate completely on the lower body, soreness, burning and twitching was ongoing, waves of pleasure and heat was unsuspectingly slapped into the depths of the soul.

After adapting to Lan Wangji's frequency and movements for a while, Wei Wuxian got the breathing for a while. His trembling arches of his feet pressed against the floor all over scattered pages of bookw, stabilized his body, hugged Lan Wangji's waist, and rubbed his ears to beg for mercy: "Good Lan Zhan, Er Gege, husband, you, you wait for a while... can you slow down, such big movements will attract people sooner or later... ah!"

Lan Wangji's soaring desire vented a bit, and finally returned to a trace of calmness. After hearing this, he bit Wei Wuxian's white and graceful neck with revenge.

Hearing his whimper, Lan Wangji said concisely: "Your fault."

"You bully me again..." Wei Wuxian pressed the choking low voice, bit the corner of his lips, his eyelashes trembled slightly, eyes were covered with a pile of misty waves, which rushed into Lan Wangji's eyesight. Lan Wangji choked for a moment, his eyebrows twisted, and there seemed to be fighting of soldiers and weapons in his eyes, and an evil fire sprang out from his back to the abdomen. He pushed his waist and abdomen, and the hard thing went to the depths of Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian exclaimed. He tried to flee as if he was paddling with two legs, but Lan Wangji's hand that reached into his underwear slid on his back as a warning, and buckled it to his waist. He thrusted very calmly for several times, Wei Wuxian's soul almost flew away. The strong mushroom head ran over his most sensitive wall of flesh back and forth. He was touched the vital point without any precaution, so soft and sour that he lost all strength. Only clung to the person on his body dazedly, no longer dared to protest.

Wei Wuxian twisted his waist, his buttocks hanging sourly on Lan Wangji's sexual organs.

After taking a few breaths and returning to his soul, he tried best to support himself and refused to sit down, and his calves swept the place where books were scattered. A wave of white and black ripples shook the silent air of the library, add a touch of throbbing emotions at a loss.

The two slanted in the wreckage of scrolls as if they did not have waist, Lan Wangji managed to find time to hold the bookshelf behind him, hug and lifted up Wei Wuxian, and adjusted their postures.

With straight waist , a cold look and clear eyebrow, he was almost the meticulous HanGuang Jun.

Wei Wuxian removed the hair sticking to his shoulder sweat with one hand, propped one hand on his waist, leaned back slightly. After adapting to the new posture, he began to consciously rise and fall on Lan Wangji's body. Lan Wangji's appearance had no flaw, except a layer of fine bead of sweat and slightly protrudig blue veins .

Wei Wuxian watched this, he was dazed for a moment. He rubbed Lan Wangji's shiny black hair in the palm of his hand, leaning forward, his nose touched the tip of his nose, deliberately straightened his waist and abdomen, and said seriously: "Husband, is my sitting posture standard?"