EP 92

They were only wearing a few layers of light clothes and their lower bodies were very close together. Lan Wangji let out a low gasp, then Wei Wuxian felt that something that was originally embedded between his legs suddenly stood up and became hot. There was a familiar shape between his crotch. His soft flesh at the root was delicate and sensitive, the strong head of the thing pushed the root of his thigh, made it a depression .

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. He raise his eyes and slammed into the light-colored eyes above, and the two exchanged a subtle and understanding look.

"Wait..."

It's not that he disliked Lan Wangji, it's just that the two of them got excited last night, and they've made sex affairs countless times. When he got up this morning, he was trembling from the hair to the tips of toes, and he almost couldn't get off from the bed. After drinking several cups of tea, he could make a sound.

The buttocks that had been pressed and hit all night were originally hot, but now they were pressed against the cold floor, numb and itchy as if thousands of ants were biting.

Just being pushed by the fierce thing in Lan Wangji's lower body, the terrific experience of last night was recalled, the soreness and softness ran up all the way along the tail spine, made his scalp numb. He was scared, and calmed down hurriedly, and bargained, "Lan Zhan, you know how fierce you were last night. My lower body... still hurts, why don't we...tonight?"

Lan Wangji lowered his eyes, stretched out a hand under his sleeve, put it on Wei Wuxian's waist, rubbed it lightly, and said with some guilt, "...does it hurt much?"

Wei Wuxian nodded for a while, seeing that Lan Wangji knew something was wrong, he thought for a while, then said solemnly with a serious face, "You are not a child anymore. Why can't you stand this kind of stimulation. Your lower body stands up faster than anything else. It can be seen what is in your brain. Your mind is not clear,hear is not pure. It's been not a long time since we got married, and you think about something indecent all day long, and don't make progress. You even disturb the Taoist companion to read books and study."

Lan WangJi listened, and lowered his head. The little thing between his legs lowered its head too, as if it was humbly being taught.

Wei Wuxian pointed to the "little man" half-standing between his legs, and continued to talk with him, "Besides, it has experienced much last night. While it wants to come out during the day. You have to keep such a dangerous thing away, do you understand?"

Lan Wangji pursed his lips and was completely silent.

The so-called coexistence of kindness and power, leniency and strictness, Wei Wuxian's heart softened when he saw the effect of his words.

He smiled at Lan Wangji, quietly leaned into his ear, and whispered softly: "Er Gege, don't feel wronged, tonight we..."

After talking this and that, Lan Wangji's ears turned red, and the little guy under his crotch was almost interested and stood up again. Lan Wangji glanced down, a little embarrassed, and pulled the hem of his clothes to cover it up.

Finally, Wei Wuxian blinked, "How about it, little stubborn?"

Lan Wangji slowly moved away, Wei Wuxian secretly breathed a sigh of relief. When he propped up from the ground, Lan Wangji pulled the placket of his clothes and wrapped it around his neck. The collarbone was covered completely. He flattened and tied his clothes layer by layer, showing reluctance in his movements, without saying a word, as if a child was asked to spit out the candy in his mouth. He was reluctant but had to pack it back layer by layer,and hid unwillingly, just hoping that it would be time to taste the sweetness next time.