"HEY!" We hear a voice behind us yell as an irritated looking man emerges from the side door behind the counter "Did you two not read the sign?" He questions as Tae and I both exchange glances.

"What sign?" Taehyung asks and I stood up straight to stand behind him.

"The sign! The be right back sign I put on th--" He stops mid-sentence pointing at an empty spot on the counter. "The desk." The attendant slowly looks down to the floor beneath his feet and begins to chuckle while pointing to the ground. "Hahahhah..., it seems it fell off." He says looking back at us as we both smile awkwardly. "Now, what can I do for you two?

"Well we-

Ahhh, I got it. How many hours do you two want?" He asks us; causing Tae and I to quickly correct him.

"No! We- we wanted to..." He and I both say, and I willingly allowed Taehyung to speak on behalf of the both of us.

"We need to use your restroom."

"Ooh sorry, can't do that. I don't even have one myself. You'd have to rent a room first." He says and Taehyung peers at him.

"You're not serious."

"As serious as the day I was born man."

"Fine! We were planning on staying anyways."

"Good to hear! How many hours then?" The attendant asks looking between us.

"Were...actually booking for the night."

"Ahh, I see. You're an all-nighter I see. Well of course you are! I mean look at you! So handsome and fit! Hahaha! Sure Sure! You can rent a room for the night." The man happily applies.

"Great, we'll take two rooms."

"Two rooms?" I repeat

"Yeah? Two? Why?!"

"Will all due respect, I don't have to explain myself to you."

"I'd like to know though." I say and Taehyung

"Don't you want to use the restroom?"

"I can spare a few seconds." I say as the man turns to stare at Taehyung as well.

"Well, you see we...were not-um..." Taehyung stutters as he looks at me and I was as unsure on what to say. "We just need two rooms. Can we just pay and get the keys please."

"I'm sorry but...no. You'll have to find someplace else."

"What?! Why? You just said you had rooms available."

"Correction kid; I said sure I'll rent you A room. And at this time; I only have one room available."

"You're kidding." Tae says; scoffing at the outcome.

"Nope! It's the holiday weekend and we have a packed house tonight."

"Well, what about guests who've paid by the hour; will a room be available th-

"Look man. Like said, one room and one room only. Take or leave it." The owners says, giving us an ultimatum and Taehyung parts his lips again ready to object.

"We'll take it." I jump in, slamming my hand on the counter. "We'll take the fucking room. I honestly don't care! Just pleassse, hand over the key." I cry, halfway over off the counter.

"Ahhaahh..., I like this one. She's feisty. So, will you be paying cash or card?"

"Cash." Taehyung simply says as I grab the key and run towards the elevator.