Gingerbread men (S•J)

Y/n's POVAll day Rose and I have been making gingerbread

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n's POV
All day Rose and I have been making gingerbread. I brought a kit on Amazon but didn't realise you had to make the gingerbread yourself. So, I put an apron on Rose and we began baking. Now when I say all day, I meant it. Baking with a 6 year old is hard.

Scarlett is due home soon and we're just waiting for her so we can start decorating.

——

The gingerbread house has been put together and decorated so we're now decorating the gingerbread men and women. We had two each and Scarlett and I made a competition out of it.

"Whoever makes the best gingerbread men," I covered Rose's ears before continuing, "Gets to do whatever they want in bed" I whispered despite my daughters ears being covered. She nodded and started decorating.

After half an hour we were finished.

"Ok Rose. Who's is better. Mine or mama's?" I showed her mine and Scarlett's. She pondered for a minute before looking to the side and pointing, "mine!" She shouted.

Rose had used the red icing to make Black Widow's hair and the black to make her catsuit. She used Y/h/c to make Phoenix's hair and once again the black to make her catsuit.

"Aww yes yours is the best baby" Scarlett said giving Rose a kiss on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is shit but we move

Have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍