Coming out to the team

Warnings~ none
Words~ 379 (short sorry)

Natasha's way of coming out to the team

babwsyay
(Feel free to follow 😉)

No ones POV
Y/n and Natasha have secretly been dating for the past 8 months now. The team know Y/n likes girls and they were very accepting of her. Natasha hasn't yet told the team as she's worried that they might make fun of her, even though the accepted her girlfriend.

Y/n and Nat were chilling in Nat's bed watching a movie, but not really as they were both in deep thought. Nat was thinking about how and when she should tell the team she liked girls. She kinda liked the idea of sneaking around, trying not to get caught.

"I think I'm ready to tell the team" Nat spoke suddenly. Y/n snapped back into reality and responded, "tell them what?" Nat sighed, "about us, me" Y/n kissed Nat on the cheek. "How you gonna do it?" Y/n asked. Nat took a deep breath, "I don't know, I might just tell them straight up that I'm not...well, straight" she chuckled a little. "Whatever you want to do or say I'll be right next to you the whole time" Y/n comforted Nat.

*timeskip to a few days later*

Nat and Y/n were walking into the living room hand in hand. This was the time where Nat was going to tell everyone.

"So what's this so called 'emergency' you've called us for?" Tony questioned. Nat cleared her throat quickly and looked at Y/n, in reply she gave her a reassuring nod to say that it was ok.

"Umm... I like girls." Nat blurted out squinting her eyes, scared of their reactions. When she didn't hear anything she opened her eyes to see the whole team smiling form ear to ear. They got up and brought Nat into one big group hug and said they were proud of her for coming out.

Steve spoke up, "so are you and Y/n/n dating or just really good friends?" He questioned pointing to The two girls' hands locked with one another. Y/n answered Steve's question by pulling Nat into a kiss. There was a few 'ooo's and 'aww's from the team.

"How long then?" Wanda asked. "8 months" the said synchronised.

Umm so my mum let me buy black widow and I've already watched it twice today. I loved watching it in the cinema on Wednesday so I had to practically beg my mum to let me but it on Disney+

This was requested!!!!
If you have any requests pls dm me <3

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie🤍🤍