Sick (S•J)

Warnings~sick (lmk if more)
Words~ 752

Y/n's POV I tossed and turned in my sleep as my stomach just didn't feel good

Y/n's POV
I tossed and turned in my sleep as my stomach just didn't feel good. After a little bit I sat up, and looked to my left and checked the time. 3:47am. *ugh!* I put my head back on my pillow and tried to fall back asleep. For some reason I just couldn't fall back asleep.

I was contemplating on whether I should wake up Scarlett or not. Knowing her she would rub my back in small, soft circles.

After a few minutes of trying to ignore my stomach pain, I got up and headed to the bathroom. I got up as quietly as I could and tiptoed over. I opened the cabinet and looked for some painkillers. There was none. 'god! Can today get any worse?' I thought to myself.

All of a sudden I felt something strange. I looked up into the mirror and my face had paled. Something was coming up my throat but I didn't have enough time to go to the toilet. I had to throw up in the sink. 'Ew' I thought. I made sure to rinse it down with some water and disinfect the area. I also made sure to brush my teeth to get the vomit taste off my tongue.

I felt a little bit better now that has just happened, not completely though. I made my way back to the bedroom to go back to sleep hoping that this was just a one time thing.

But no.

I slipped back into bed, being very quiet as I did so, and snuggled into Scarlett's side. She stirred a little, "Everything ok?" She asked in her raspy morning voice that sound so sexy. 'Not the time Y/n' I thought.

"Yeah just had to go to the toilet" I lied. She hummed in response and fell back asleep, as did I.

*4 hours later*

I woke up again and checked the time. 8:37. I had that same feeling in my stomach again and before I knew it I was rushing to the bathroom. Thank god it was connected to our room. I quickly lifted the toilet seat and threw up the contents of my stomach.

Scarlett's POV
Y/n was snuggled into me, sleeping happily. But then all of a sudden she got up and ran to the bathroom. I sat up and rubbed all the sleep out of my eyes. I heard Y/n throwing up, so I ran to comfort her.

As I got into the bathroom I see her bent over the toilet bowl gaging and vomiting. I rushed to her side and began rubbing her back. "Let it all out. It's ok. I'm here." I said continuously soothing her. She managed to stop for a little.

"I don't like it Scar." She stated. I gave her a soft smile and replied, "I know but the more you get out, the quicker you'll feel better." She simply nodded. I got up and grabbed her toothbrush. I put a pea sized glob of toothpaste onto it and ran it under the water. I then proceeded to had it to her. She shook her head and grumbled. I sighed, knowing what she wants.

"Do you want me to do it?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "You know the sooner you let me brush your teeth, the sooner we can spend all day together watching movies." I said almost like a mother trying to get her child to do something.

She thought about it for a second before opening her mouth slightly. I managed to brush her teeth without her putting up a fight.

We both made our way to our bed and she got in. "Are you not coming with me" she frowned. "I am. I'm just going to get you some medicine for your belly." I replied giving her a smile.

I got all the things I needed and headed back upstairs to my beautiful girlfriend. As I got close I could hear soft snores coming from the room. I opened the door and was met with my sleeping beauty. I placed the medicine on the bed side table ready for her to take it when she got up.

I then got into bed and pulled her into me, making her feel safe and warm.

No ones POV
Turns out you were pregnant!

Jks.

You just had food poisoning. (Idk if that what happened but let's just go with it)

Another request done!

I've got two more coming up so I'll update them as soon as I can

If you have any requests make sure to either dm me or comment on my request page up at the top of this book :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie🤍🤍