Double date

Warnings~ none I don't think
Words~500

Little info: you and Nat are dating. Wanda and Peter are dating, Peter is your brother and you and Nat are going on a date with them. Your powers are like Wanda's (Nats choice not yours lmao)

Nats POV
Today me and Y/n we're going on a double date with Wanda and Peter, her brother. And let's just say she wasn't that happy about the idea.

I woke up pretty early and Y/n was still asleep, smirking. Hmm that's a first. Normally she would look very happy and peaceful, but smirking ? That's new.

I kiss her gently trying to wake her up. Her eyes slowly flutter open and I stare into her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"You're staring" she says in her usual raspy morning voice.

"I'm just wondering why you were smirking in your sleep." I replied

"I can show you if you want?" She said with an even bigger smirk, if that's even possible.

With the flick of her wrist the dream she just had appeared in my mind and oh my god was it hot.

"So? What do you think ?" She says.

"I think we should do it" I reply leaning down to kiss her passionately, escalating things quickly.

As we're getting ready I could feel Y/n really didn't want to go. "Do we really have to do this? Can we not just cancel and cuddle and watch movies and eat ice cream." She rambled on giving me those puppy eyes she always gives me when she wants something. But it's not going to work this time.

"No, you're guilt tripping me and I'm not falling for it. We're going on this date weather you like it or not." I say trying my best to ignore her. She put her arms around my waist and smiled sweetly at me.

"You know, I find it so sexy when you tell me what to do when you're annoyed." She says biting her lip. Damn she really doesn't want to go

"No you're not gonna win this time. I've fell for it many times before. But today is different." She frowns at me. "I'm. Not. Falling. For. It." I say between kisses.

"Fine." She sulks before continuing "but you're not getting and cuddles or kisses for the rest of the day. Oh and I'm not talking to you" which takes me by surprise a little.

I tuck my hand in the back pockets of her jeans, pulling her hips closer to mine. I kissed her, then made my way up her jaw towards her ear. I pulled back and whispered, "are you sure you want to do that?" I asked in a seductive tone. Which made her visibly shiver.

"I hate you." She says before connecting her lips with mine.

"Yeah yeah, we both know you don't mean it." I say rolling my eyes

Y/n takes my hand and we walk out our room ready for our double date.

Hey bestiessssssss <3

Little update for you 😌

Happy Saturday hope you have/had a good day

~millie 🤍🤍