Comic Con (S•J)

Words~400
Warning~none 🤷‍♀️

Y/n's POV The avengers cast are all at Comic Con for the next two days

Y/n's POV
The avengers cast are all at Comic Con for the next two days. We have a panel at 5pm but before then, we are meeting the fans. I'm only 15 and sometimes I can get a bit anxious so I asked to stay with Scarlett. She of course said yes because she's like a second mum to me.

My hand was starting to cramp up with the amount of things I was signing. I got a lot of gifts and when I say a lot, I mean a lot.

——

5pm came a lot quicker than I had imagined. We were all backstage and the staff were telling us what order we were going out in. It went; Robert, Aaron, Chris E, Mark, Lizzie, Scarlett, Me, Chris H then Jeremy.

Questions from the fans kept coming. I had been asked a question at the start but hadn't had one since. I was messing around with Hemsworth placing tic tac toe when a question caught my attention. I found out where the voice was coming from and just stared into that mans head. I know it's rude to stare but it's also rude to ask inappropriate questions regarding ones undergarments. This old man had asked Scarlett what she wore under her suit.

It disgusts me that people think they can ask such awful questions and get away with it. So before anyone else could answer, I did.

"Shut up grandpa. Just because you're old and you haven't had sex in what? 30 years? You can't ask people that! It's disgusting and no one should ever be asked that kind of question!" I said and everyone started clapping and cheering.

I looked to my right to see Scarlett with a massive grin on her face. She pulled me in and gave me a massive hug.

"You didn't have to do that. I love you so much" she whispered.

"I know" I whispered back, pulling away.

That man got taken by security and was kicked out and I'm pretty sure banned.

——

After the panel everyone came up to me saying they were proud. It sucks that Scarlett has to deal with it and has for years. Lizzie doesn't get it as often but still does. I just hope I never get it. But I feel like because I'm a girl it's inevitable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the only insult I could think of and it's not even good lol. <33

Guess who has a girlfriend 😁 Maximoff_Anna <33

I don't want to go school tomorrow. I hate everyone there. And I have pe 😩

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍