"What happened?"

Words~672
Warning~ mention of not eating?

Words~672Warning~ mention of not eating?

Y/n's POV
Today was the day. Nat goes on a mission. That sounds dramatic for someone who's going on a mission but when your girlfriend is gone for a week without communication, it's bad.

Day 1-
Nat left yesterday and it's not too bad. I've kept myself busy with work and I've worn her jumper all day.

Day 3-
I've stocked up on paperwork. I'm sat at my desk for hours just keeping myself occupied.

I've found it hard to sleep last few nights without Nat next to me. 4 hours of sleep is enough to keep me going, I'll be fine.

Day 6-
I can't remember the last time I ate a full meal. These last few days I've been filling out paperwork and doing other things to keep me occupied. While doing work I would snack on some pistachios. It really wasn't much but I didn't have the energy to make something more filling.

Day 7-
Natasha is due back any minute now and I'm very excited to see her. It's been a long week but I've managed.

I heard the quinjet land outside so I made my way out to meet Natasha. She was walking down the small ramp when she made eye contact with me. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"What happened lyubov'?" She whispered in my ear. It confused me.

"What do you mean?" I asked having no idea what she is talking about. She pulled out of the hug and looked at me again before speaking,

"When did you last eat?" She didn't answer my question.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

She picked up her bags and walked inside, leaving me to follow her.

We got into our room and she looked mad. She can't be mad at me right? She was frantically putting the clothes she didn't wear back into her side of the wardrobe. I sat on our bed and watched her.

"Y/n. No offence but you look like shit." She said breaking the silence.

"Saying no offence before insulting someone doesn't make it any nicer." I mumbled under my breath.

"Why haven't you ate?" She asked continuing the small interrogation.

"I have!" I defended myself. 

"You haven't because I can tell you've lost quite a bit of weight in such a short amount of time and I don't think you did it in a healthy way!" She raised her voice slightly. "When was the last time you got a good night sleep too?" She continued, her voice back to normal.

"I don't know" I said quietly.

She stood in front of me and held her hands out for me. I grabbed onto her hands and she pulled me up from the bed. She led me all the way to the kitchen where she sat me down at the breakfast bar. She started making some pasta for us both.

When that was done she sat the bowls in front of us. I looked at her and she was staring at me.

"I'm not eating until you do" she stated bluntly. "Please eat as much as you can." We've had problems before with me not eating and I know she's just trying to look out for me so I grabbed my fork, picked up some pasta and took a bite. Natasha started eating after me.

——

We were now in bed after taking a long shower together. I was snuggled up against Natasha's chest and I could hear her heartbeat.

"I haven't slept because I couldn't without you." I whispered. I looked up and even in the dark I could see a small frown appear on her face.

"We'll work on that but for now you have me and I'm not going anywhere until you've slept enough." She whispered back giving me a kiss on my head.

"Also, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I was worried and you know I just want what's best for you, right?" I hummed in response and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best but I wanted to give you guys something.

I have nothing else to say. This week has been absolute shit so nothing interesting has happened lol.

But I'll tell you what, having a gf makes life 10 times better.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍