"She's mama"

You've been married to Natasha for 5 and a half years now and dated 2 years before marriage so it's safe to say you have nicknames for each other. She calls you 'darling' and you call her 'my love'. You never use each other's real names unless it's something very serious.

You also have a 4 year old called Avery (Ava for short). She, just like you, lives to talk. The moment she wakes up she'll be talking to herself and her stuffed bunny and you and Nat would find it so cute hearing her over the baby monitor.

Ava had woken up at 8am and started talking to her bunny like normal. Your eyes opened upon hearing your daughters voice. You turned you head to see Natasha still sleeping so you got up to go get Ava some breakfast.

"Hey baby!" You said when Ava made eye contact with you. A bright smile appeared on her face almost immediately. You and Nat got really lucky in the baby department because not only was she the cutest thing ever but she was also the happiest and easiest baby ever. She would sleep through the night almost every night and wouldn't cry.

"Mummy!" She dropped her rabbit and reached her hands out for you to pick her up and who were you to deny your little girl?

"Let's go make some breakfast" You said. You tickled Ava as you went downstairs causing the little girl to squeal with joy.

"How do pancakes sound? With some strawberries?" You suggested and Ava nodded in reply.

"And for my love?" She questioned.

Because you always called Nat 'my love' Ava also picked up on it and thought that was her name.

"Yes we'll make some for mama." You corrected even though you didn't want her to stop really because you, and Nat, though it was adorable.

"No, my love!" She insisted that that was her name but you couldn't find it in you to correct her again.

——

After the pancakes were cooked and strawberries were cut, you and Ava made your way upstairs to wake up your wife.

"You gonna say morning?" You whispered as you opened the door to your shared bedroom.

"Yes" she said back matching your volume.

Natasha sat up after hearing your voices at the door. She saw Ava in your arms and immediately wanted cuddles with the 4 year old. She reached out for her and you placed her in Nat's arms. As Ava was passed to Nat she shouted, "Morning my love!" You and Nat both burst out laughing and soon Ava joined in but didn't know what her mums we're laughing about.

After the laughter stopped the three of you went back downstairs to enjoy breakfast. Nat cut up a small pancake for Ava and gave her some strawberries. Once her plate was on the table Ava dived right in and shoved the red fruit into her mouth already making a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a lot better in my head tbh.

Oh well it's something.

I need ideas for short parts because when people give me requests they normally are long and I don't have a lot of time to write them but if people can give me some short ideas I'll try to upload more frequently :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍