Never ask him again

(Doing it so reader doesn't know much Russian) also not proof read so probably a lot of mistakes :)

"Hey Bucky?" I asked, the brown-haired man looked up from his book and gave me a warm smile, nodding his head for me to continue. "I want to learn how to say something cute in Russian to say to Nat. Can you help please?"

Bucky placed his bookmark in between the pages before placing it down on the coffee table. "Sure. What would you like to learn?"

I thought about it for a moment before telling him what I wanted to say. "I want to say. 'Natasha, you make me so happy and I'm lucky to call you mine'" I finished with a smile.

"Cute, ok. Start by saying 'я'" he says easily switching from English to Russian.

"я" I repeated easily. He then went onto the next word.

"Now say 'я хочу'" he says the words slowly so I can understand how to pronounce them easier.

"я хочу" I copied.

"Good job" he praised, "now, 'трахаться'"

"Um, трахаться?"

"Yes! That's it!" He smiled brightly with a slight chuckle I don't know why though.

"Okay, now say it all together, 'я хочу трахаться'".

"я хочу трахаться" I said very slowly already doubting my memory.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed. "Now the last little bit, 'ты сегодня вечером'"

"ты сегодня вечером" I repeated immediately.

"There you go. You've got it! Now put it all together.

"Я хочу трахнуть тебя сегодня вечером" It took me a while to get the whole thing but once I got it I was over the moon!

——

The last two days I've been constantly speaking the Russian that Bucky taught me the other day. I've nailed it now so I can finally show Natasha.

——

We're cuddled up in our king-sized bed under a fluffy blanket while watching a movie. Specifically, y/f/m. My head is in her lap while she played with my hair. It's so soothing I could probably fall asleep right now. Before I did actually fall asleep, I turned my head to look at my wife.

"Natasha?" I caught the redheads attention. She looked down at me and smiled before answering, "yes my love?"

I took a deep breath. I can't mess this up. "я хочу трахнуть тебя сегодня вечером" I said confidently. I thought I did well until she burst out laughing. Fuck! I messed up.

"Oh shit I messed up" I mumbled to myself more than anything but Natasha heard.

"No, no. You didn't. I just don't think you realised what you said" She pouted in sympathy towards me.

"What did I say?" I want to know where I went wrong.

"Well, you said 'I want to fuck you tonight' which I'm down for but I don't think that's what you wanted to say. Where did you learn that?" Once she translated it to me I immediately blushed and hid my face in her lap. Damn it Bucky!

"Answer my question love." She chuckled still finding this very amusing.

"I asked Bucky a few days ago if he could teach me something to say in Russian so I could say it to you to make up happy, but clearly I shouldn't have done that because he fucked me over." I huffed.

"Oh princess. You're so cute you know. But you don't have to learn Russian just to make me happy, you manage to make me happier and happier each day."

"Okay" I replied still pretty sad that Bucky had managed to trick me.

"Please never ask him again." She asked.

"I promise. Next time I'll go to Yelena"

"No! She'd do the exact same thing"

"Oh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exams are so fucking draining Omg

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍