Toxic

Warnings~ swearing ig?
Words~1694
@Maximoff_Anna

Warnings~ swearing ig?Words~1694 @Maximoff_Anna

Nat's POVY/n has been an avenger for around two years now

Nat's POV
Y/n has been an avenger for around two years now. She first joined when the team had taken down a Hydra base. I found her in a cell tied up to the wall, her body was littered with cuts and bruises. She looked so small curled up.

Once we got back to the compound, I took her to Bruce and he ran some tests on her and found out she had similar powers to Wanda, except hers were purple. Over a few weeks, Wanda helped her to control them more easily and when she had them under control, I trained her in hand to hand combat, fighting and all things relating to that.

Y/n's POV
Nat and I had been getting close over the last few years I've been an Avenger. Nat told me when I joined that I could tell her anything. I didn't want to tell anyone about my past but Nat made me feel safe and loved so I told her what had happened to me and what awful stuff they made me do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I have a crush on someone. I wanted to go ask nat for some advice, she specialises in the dating category I swear.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y?" I called out. "Yes miss Y/l/n?" she replied. "Is Nat in her room ?" I asked, to which she replied a 'yes miss y/l/n' 

I walked out of my room and made my way down the corridor and stopped at Nat's room. I knocked and waited patiently. After a few moments, she opened the door, in joggers and a tank top. 'God she looks hot right now' I thought to myself. I did have a little thing for her but I pushed it down because I knew she would never want anything to do with me. I'm just boring Y/n, and she... she is Natasha Romanoff. God just saying her name in my head turns me on. (lol me)

I got snapped out of my thoughts when she put her hand on my shoulder and asked "Are you ok Y/n?"

"Oh. Yeah sorry" I snapped out of my thoughts "Can I talk to you ?" I asked her. She opened the door more and gestured for me to come in so I did. I sat down on her bed and waited to speak. She shut the door and made her way over to her bed and sat next to me. "So... What's up?" she asked. I took a deep breath and started, "so there's this girl-" I got cut off when she quickly interrupted me "Who!" she practically shouted. "Well I was going to get to that point but you interrupted me," I said with a friendly eye roll. "She is very pretty, she is a delightful person; you can't take your eyes off her. She is also a very kind person and I think she might be the one"  and you were wrong. Very wrong.