"I did it again" p.2

Words~ 627
Warning~ mention of cutting

 Y/n's POVIt's been 5 months since the last time it happened

Y/n's POV
It's been 5 months since the last time it happened. And now, it's happening again. It's like my body is in auto pilot and I can't stop myself. I tried everything to distract myself but nothing could.

I wanted to call Nat but she was at work and I'm pretty sure she had a shit ton of paperwork to fill out. She was stressed about it so I put off calling her until I needed to. And that was now.

I picked up my phone. My lock screen was Natasha and I on Christmas Day last year. We both fell asleep on the sofa. Wanda took a picture of us both and when Nat found out she made Wanda swear she would never send it to anyone. She sent it to me but that's besides the point. Nat secretly hated the picture but loved that I had it as my lock screen. Just seeing that picture calmed me down a little bit.

I pressed on Nat's contact and pressed 'phone'. After two rings she picked up.

"Hey babe, you ok?" She asked. Just the thought of her worrying about me made me panic and spiral even more.

"Y/n? You there?" She asked when I didn't answer her.

"I need you" I said quietly. I heard shuffling through the other end of the phone and before I knew it I was crying again.

"I'm on my way, ok? Stay on the phone with me" I heard the door of her car slam shut followed by her car keys.

"Y/n?" She asked and i hummed in reply. "Go grab they grey blanket from our bed and wrap it around yourself and sit on the sofa for me." She ordered softly.

I did just that. I grabbed the fluffy blanket form the end of our bed and wrapped it around my shoulders. I walked back into the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for her to come home.

Nat's POV
I probably broke some laws trying to get to Y/n as soon as possible but I don't care right now.

I was thinking of ways to distract her while I'm not there. I told her to get the fluffiest blanket we have, which is the grey one at the end of our bed, and wrap herself in it.

"Umm count the books on the bookshelf for me." I told her. That's all I could think of at this moment in time. Besides I'm almost home.

——

I pulled up on the street and rushed into the apartment building. Y/n was still counting books by the time I opened the front door.

I headed straight for the sofa where I told her to wait for me. And there she was. Wrapped in the blanket with only her head poking out.

I sat next to her and pulled her into my chest straight away. I let her cry everything out.

"I'm so proud of you my love" I said giving her a kiss on her head and it's true, I was. She's 5 months clean and she called me when she thought about cutting. I continued rubbing her back in small circles and she eventually fell asleep. I carefully picked her up and went to our room. I got into bed with her still in my arms and just admired her beauty.

I texted Fury and told him I had to go home early and I would be staying off for the rest of the week. He told me I could go in and collect my paperwork and do it at home if I wanted to. So I did. The next day I went into the compound and got everything I needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've got nothing to say lol

Have a good rest of the day/night

Go eat or drink something please

I love you all

~Millie 🤍🤍