Braids

words~ 521
warning~ fluff
(this is only going to be short because i have a headache and i've got a lot of homework to do)

Nat was always playing with your hair. While she was watching tv her hands would always found their way into your Y/h/c locks. Normally she would twist a few strands in between her fingers.

Ever since she started braiding her hair you've been begging for her to braid yours.

Y/n's pov
I'm having a shower right now. I've just come back from a 6 hour mission and I am so, so tired. you're probably thinking, '6 hours isn't that long. why are you tired?' Well when you have the most sexiest girlfriend in the universe, you tend to do things... (✂️) and we did those things last night.

After I washed all of the dirt and the blood of random old men off myself, I made my way into the closet and pulled my white jogging bottoms and grey, fluffy jumper out of my drawers. I walked back out to see my Russian girlfriend reading a book. She was tucked under the duvet with Y/t/b (your teddy bear (and if you don't have one. why?)) sat next to her.

I grabbed my brush and two hair bands from the desk and walked over to the bed. I plopped myself on Natasha's lap and just started at her not saying a word. "You're staring" she stated, not once looking up from her book. "No I'm not. I'm admiring" I corrected her.

"What can i do for you, love?" She asked, placing her bookmark in the right place and she put it on her nightstand. "Can you braid my hair please?" She sat more upright and patted the spot between her legs.

She split my hair down the middle and tied off one side. She took a section from the top of my head and split it into three. Natasha began braiding my hair, making sure she was gentle and not pulling in any way.

Soon after she moved onto the second half. By now I was very close to passing out right there and then. Whenever Natasha plays with my hair it never fails to make me feel sleepy. It's so relaxing when her fingers graze over my scalp.

Nat's pov
I was half way done with dutch braiding Y/n's hair when her head went limp. Worry filled my mind until I heard soft snores coming from the love of my life. I chuckled slightly knowing how tired she was. I quickly finished the braid. It wasn't easy having her head fall backwards all the time, but I managed to finally finish it.

I gently lifted her up and placed her next to me, pulling the duvet up so she was nice and warm. I passed her her teddy that she's had ever since she was a baby and she immediately held her/him close to her chest. I pretended to be hurt by the fact that I've been replaced by a teddy but Y/n is adorable so I don't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i haven't uploaded in like 2-3 weeks. i'm sorry :)

how is everyone?

i was meant to get my eyes tested today because i've had headaches for the last week and my eye sight is messed up but they moved my appointment to next month🙄

i'm still trying to convince my dad to watch shang-chi with me because i want to go watch it again.

add my instagram i need friends
@milliekingwell.xx

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍