Hickeys

Warnings~swearing like once, implied sex ig?
Words~344

Nat and I were at it again last night. 5 hours of non-stop sex. There was no specific reason why it was 5 hours, we were both incredibly horny. There were times where it was rough and hard. And there were times where it was passionate but gentle.

*btw it's now morning*

I had woken up before Nat, which was unusual. I got up out of bed after a few minutes of waking up and made my way to the bathroom to wash off all the sex from last night. As I walked into the room I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. And I wasn't.

I had hickeys spread all over my neck and chest area. I looked down at my naked form and my eyes widened. I had a good few littered down my body.

"Oh my fucking god" I muttered under my breath. Honestly, this girl will be the death of me. I proceeded to turn the shower on, waiting for it to warm up. When it did, I stepped in and all the muscles in my body instantly relaxed.

As I was getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel under my arms and around my body. As I did so, Nat walked in. "I would've joined you, but looks like I'm a little late," she said. "In not doing anything like that with you for a while. Have you seen my body!" I raised my voice a little towards the end. I dropped my towel and waved my hands over my body showing the multiple hickeys. She started laughing at me. My face fell into an 'im not amused' face.

"You think you're bad?" she then untied her robe to reveal her body that she was also covered in hickeys. My face flushed red as I looked down. "Well then... I guess we're even." I said walking out of the bathroom but not before smacking her ass on the way out.

This just popped into my head and I knew it wouldn't be long. Next update should be longer <3

Guys, I had like 6 sleep. Wtf. Help. I'm so tired. And before any of you go "go back to sleep" once I'm awake. I'm awake.

Also, I downloaded Grammarly and I think it's improved my writing but idk because this is my first time using it.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍