Red

Words~639
Warning~ none?
Important note at the end ⚠️

Y/n's POV
It was Friday night and I had just come back from a mission. Luckily it wasn't a big one so I only came back with a few bruises. I was all sweaty and my hair was a mess. I started the shower and peeled my suit of my sweaty body.

"Hey, J.A.R.V.I.S?" I asked.

"Yes miss Y/l/n" he responded.

"Can you play RED Taylor's version please" I asked and the a.i and RED started playing.

I got in the shower and started singing along to 'we are never getting back together'.

*meanwhile with the others*

No ones POV
Yelena was visiting all the avengers for the weekend. She spent most of her time in Ohio doing who knows what. They were all chilling in one of the living rooms just talking amongst themselves. Yelena heard the loud music over everyone's voices and just knew from your love of Taylor Swift, it was you singing.

"Hey Nat." The younger sister said. Nat stopped her conversation with Clint and looked over to the blond, nodding to continue.

"Did you and Y/n break up?" She asked. The question confused Natasha.

"No why?" Concern and confusion evident in her voice.

"Y/n is screaming Taylor Swift in the shower and she only does that after a break up" Yelena stated. You three grew up together. You all met in the Red room and escaped together. They have both been through break ups way before you knew you liked women, and know that your way of coping is to scream Taylor Swift in the shower.

Natasha immediately stood up from the sofa and made her way to your shared bedroom. Once she got there you were singing to 'all too well' (10 minute version)

Nat tried knocking on the bathroom door but with the music that loud she doubted you could've heard her. So, she opened the door and told J.A.R.V.I.S to turn the music down.

Y/n's POV
As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair my music was turned down. Natasha opened the door and looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I should be asking you that" she said like it was obvious.

"I'm fine. Why?" I was confused as to why she interrupted my music to ask if I was ok.

"You're in the shower screaming Taylor Swift song" she stated. Then it clicked.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. I'm just listening to Taylor Swift because she now owns the RED album." I said with a smile. She visibly relaxed after I gave her an explanation.

"Okay. Sorry for interrupting." She said and was about to leave before I spoke up.

"Wait! Get naked and join me" I smirked and didn't leave any room for protest. She immediately stripped and joined me in the shower. I don't think I've ever seen her so excited to join me in the shower. I asked J.A.R.V.I.S to turn the music back up and we both started singing.

I washed her hair and she finished washing mine. We wrapped towels around ourselves and got into comfy clothes.

Nat and I made our way downstairs and agreed to make dinner for the team. Nat can't cook for shit so I had to help her with almost everything.

After an hour in the kitchen, dinner was finally done. We fished up and handed everyone their portions. All of us were sat around the table eating like one happy family. I couldn't be any happier. I had my girlfriend to my left, my best friend to my right and my family around me.

"So let me get this straight," Yelena started speaking. "You were listening to Taylor Swift in the shower just because she owns the album now" she finished off.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' taking another bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!! I really want a baby rn. My baby fever has just gone 📈📈

Idek where this idea came from really. I was just listening to 'all too well' and started writing.

⚠️during the month of December, I am only writing requests that relate to Christmas. There is no particular reason as to why but I'm doing it⚠️

Anyways

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍