Snow

Natasha woke up this morning to cold, empty sheets. It was unusual as you definitely weren't a morning person at all. Most mornings Nat had to drag you out of bed herself because if she didn't, you wouldn't leave at all. You loved staying in bed as long as possible, stealing as many hugs and kisses you could get was a daily occurrence.

You and Natasha recently retired from being avengers and moved to a small town to start a family. You both wanted a bit more space as both your relationship and family grew.

You recently adopted a Australian Shepherd puppy from a rescue shelter and named her Luna.

Natasha got out of bed and searched the house trying to find you

Natasha got out of bed and searched the house trying to find you. She walked into the living room to find you outside, wrapped in many layers of clothing, playing with Luna in the snow. Nat smiled at the sight and was just admiring how lucky she got.

You hadn't noticed Natasha, too busy with attempting to make a snowman. You had never seen snow in real life so when you woke up this morning and looked out the window only to be met with fluffy white snow, you immediately jumped out of bed. You grabbed as many jumpers and coats you had and out them on. You ran downstairs and opened the door to your garden. You left the door open, too focused on seeing snow for the first time, and Luna came running out to you.

When you turned around to make the second layer of the snowman's body, you saw Natasha in the window. You gave her the cheesiest grin and waved at her. She mirrored your grin and walked to the door.

"Having fun?" She questioned with a chuckle as Luna began barking. You nodded vigorously and abandoned the snowman to greet your soon to be wife.

"Come join us" you pleaded, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"How long have you been out here?" She ignored your request.

"I don't know" you shrugged. "Like an hour maybe" you guessed. Luna came running over and moved past you to get inside the nice warm house, leaving small trails of snow behind her.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" You sung. Natasha laughed at your attempt at singing and gave you a kiss on the lips.

"Come eat some breakfast and then maybe I will." She tried to bribe. You knew Natasha would definitely come play with you but you were hungry so you made your way inside.

Natasha made her famous chocolate chip pancakes as well as some bacon. She set the plates down on the table and you both began eating. Soon after, you gave Luna her breakfast and dragged Natasha back to your shared room.

"Get some clothes on and come play with me" you whined. She loved your childlike mood and began putting on some more warm layers. Once she was done you both ran back outside and began playing.

You turned your back for one second and was met with a very cold feeling running from you head down to your spine. She had made a snowball and threw it at you, it broke and the snow went under your coat. She almost felt bad. Almost.

Nat was laughing as you turned around. Your eyes widened as you realised she had a small pile of snowballs stacked up. You tried to make a run for it but failed, she hit you with every single one. As you were running you weren't looking at were you were going which resulted in you falling face first into the snow.

She ran over concerned you were hurt, but when she realised you were laughing all the worry left. She carefully dropped the snowballs in her hand next to you, straddling your waist and pinning both your arms above your head. The position was definitely not unusual for the both of you. In fact you were in that position last ni-

She gave you a loving kiss that lead to many more before she got up, offering you a hand to help you up. "Come on Detka, let's get us warm and dry." She held you hand as you made your way into your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've finished with my exams !!!!!! So that means more posts for you guys

i've pierced my ears again!!! now i have 10 piercings

Have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍