Unexpected guest (S•J)

Words~369
Warnings~ none

Scarlett and the rest of the Age of Ultron cast were at Comic-Con for the weekend and were currently sat down interacting with the fans. There were multiple leather sofas on stage, each filled with the stars of the new marvel film.

Scarlett brought her daughter, Y/n, with her but she was backstage with the nanny Scarlett hired. The nanny turned away for one second and Y/n was already making her way on stage. She quickly tried to grab the 4 year old but Y/n was too quick for her.

Y/n's little legs took her straight to her mother who was surprised she managed to get in stage. The audience as well as Scarlett's cast mates cooed at the sight in front of them.

"Mummy can you open these!" Y/n held the small bag of veggie straws in front of Scarlett as she was struggling to get them open. Everyone just stared at the little interaction form the mother and her daughter. Scarlett took the bag and opened them. Y/n took the bag and began munching on them while staying seated on Scarlett's lap.

She got off Scarlett's lap to waddle over to Lizzie and offered her one of the veggie straws who gladly accepted. She picked up the small girl and placed her on her lap while she finished eating.

They continued with interacting with fans but once Y/n finished her snack she grew bored. She moved from Lizzie to Hemsworth and started playing peek-a-boo with him. Once she got bored of that she made her way over to Evans and used him as her own jungle gym. Climbing all over him and eventually climbing in his shoulders so she could sit and observe everything around her.

Y/n then made her way back to Scarlett once she was done interacting with each cast member. As she sat in Scarlett's lap she would wave to people in the audience who all let out 'awe's at her cuteness.

Tiredness took over the 4 year old girl so she turned in her mothers lap and placed her head on her chest, closing her eyes and letting sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~