"Why are you up?"

y/n ~your name

Warnings~ none, just some fluff :)

y/n POV
I was walking into mine and my girlfriends room when I saw her asleep on our bed. I was staring at her for a little while trailing of in thought thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful woman in my life, but I got snapped out of my thoughts when she sneezed which caused me to giggle at how cute she was, who would've though the most deadliest assassin could have the cutest sneeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking into our bathroom in our shared bedroom I grabbed my toothbrush out of the cup, put the toothpaste on and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom to my girlfriend propped up against the headboard smiling at me.
"Why are you up?" I asked smiling while walking into the wardrobe to change into my pyjamas. "I heard you come in and I want cuddles." She said with a smile on her face. I walked out of the wardrobe and practically ran to my bed once I heard she wanted cuddles. I pulled the duvet back and climbed into bed, snuggling up to Natasha , my head resting on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. "I don't understand how people find you so scary."
"Well moya lyubov(my love), I can be a very scary person" I looked up at her to see her smirking. I lean up giving her a kiss then resting my head back onto her chest. "I don't see it" she let out a little laugh, "that's because I love you and I would never do or say anything to hurt you" with hearing those words you smiled and let a audible yawn escape from your lips "I love you Nat"
She leant down and kissed the top of your head. "I love you too y/n" you then closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep, Nat sighed contently as she fell asleep with the love of her life in her arms.

A/N so this is my first oneshot of many to come. Bare with my ability to write ,I'm predicted a 2-4 in English 🥲