Mornings 🥱

Warning~ none I don't think
Words~421
Haven't read over it so sorry if there's any mistakes :)

3rd person POV
The sun was shining warmly through the blinds of the two women's bedroom in the compound. Natasha was snoring softly into the crook of
Y/n's neck making her slowly stir awake.

As she opened her eyes they quickly shut due to the light change, blinking rapidly to try to adjust to the sudden brightness. Soon she was able to open her eyes fully, meaning she look down to the beautiful women laying in her arms next to her.

She regularly kissed the top of her sleeping beauty's head, showing love for her girlfriend who once was an
ex-assassin in her eyes but now all
Y/n sees is the biggest softie.

"Hmm that feels nice" the sleeping women mumbled in her normal raspy voice, which Y/n was a sucker for.

"Good" Y/n replied placing yet another kiss on Natasha's head.

"I love you y/n" she whispered, moving so she was now on top of Y/n, peppering her face with small but loving kisses. Y/n just kept giggling under Natasha, who couldn't stop smiling at her cute girlfriend, not that she wanted to.

"How about breakfast?" Y/n said as she wrapped both arms around Nat's neck, giving Nat another kiss.(never too many) Nat hummed in response, before slowly getting up to go have a shower.

Y/n quickly got out of bed, pulling one of Nat's hoodies over her head. "Do you want my special pancakes?" Y/n called into the bathroom, getting another hum in response.

Nat turned on the shower to immediately be hit by freezing cold water. Y/n started laughing as she heard Nat jump from the cold water. "Not funny!" Nat said trying to sound angry but ended up laughing herself.
"Pretty funny to me" Y/n responded still laughing and eventually started to make her way to the kitchen.

Y/n got to the kitchen, taking out the ingredients to make Nats favourite chocolate chip pancakes. A few minutes later Y/n was done mixing all the ingredients together she started pouring the mixture in the pan. Once they were cooking, Nat walked into the kitchen,sliding her arms around Y/n's waist and kissed her neck.

"I love mornings like these" Nat said as Y/n turned around wrapping her arms around Nats neck.

Placing a kiss onto Nats plump lips she replied "me too"

Then they sat down and ate their breakfast together, planning what they were going to do that day.

Sorry this is short, I was bored and decided to write something while I'm ill and off school. Anyways I'll update again on the weekend.

Also it's my birthday on Wednesday 🥳!!