Premiere (S•J)

Warnings~
Words~602
Y/n is 16 in this

Y/n's POV I was in the car with my mum going to the Avengers: Endgame premiere

Y/n's POV
I was in the car with my mum going to the Avengers: Endgame premiere. This was probably my 12th premiere that I've been to and I'm just as excited. I had a small role in this movie, nothing much but still something.

We got to the venue that was holding the premiere and we're immediately bombarded with flashing lights. Me and mum walked over to the tent that people walking the carpet wait in. We waited a few minutes before someone said it was our turn to walk out.

Me and mum were walking together. People were calling our names, trying to get our attention. One interviewer called me over for some questions so I walked over to her, leaving my mum to have her photos taken.

"Hey everyone, we have the beautiful Y/n Johansson here with us today" she said. I smiled and said a quick 'hello' before she started asking me all sorts of questions.

Scarlett's POV
Y/n was called over to get some questions asked to her by some channel that looked familiar. I too got called over to do an interview.

The man asked me some questions about the movie then started asking questions about Y/n. "Am I correct in saying that Y/n has been in two movies?" He asked. I nodded and replied, "Yes, yes she has and I honestly couldn't be more proud of her. Even if she hadn't done those movies, she would've found a way to impress me each and every day like she already does." I said, with a smile that went from ear to ear.

Y/n's POV
We had been talking about my mum and how grateful I am to have her. "Speaking of mums" the interviewer said which made me pull my eyebrows forward in confusion. Next thing I know two arms have wrapped around my neck and I felt a head rest on mine. "Hey" I heard Lizzies voice behind me. I snuggled into her more as I love Lizzie so much.

She asked Lizzie a few questions about her experience filming endgame.

Lizzie still had her arms around me. "So going onto the topic of the movie you two did together. How was it filming with one another?" She asked. Lizzie took the question. "I personally loved it. Working with Y/n is the best. She so kind and loving, she's just an amazing person and it's so fun working with her. Although we got in trouble a few times for laughing too much." Lizzie says and I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Because you two aren't on social media, I want to show you some photos that have been going quite viral over the last week or so." She said going onto her phone, looking through her photos until she finally found it. She showed us a bunch of photos of us cuddling on set and even some from the movie itself.

"You two have such a cute bond with one another, fans are obsessing over your friendship." She said. "Well we're just the best." I said cockily to which Lizzie laughed.

We finished off the interview and made our way to the cast. They were getting ready to take a big group photo. RDJ pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "you look beautiful kiddo" he said. He's always been like my farther figure since I don't really know my dad but he's honestly the best. I replied a 'thank you' as we posed for some photos.

This is not the best sorry.

Got nothing else to say, umm here's something. I hate like everyone at my school :)

Leave requests and feel free to follow :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍