Bad day

Words~356
Warnings~ not proof read cause I'm soooooo tired :)

I've had the shittiest day and the only thing that could possibly make it better was none other than my beautiful girlfriend, Natasha. I looked everywhere for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Hey J.A.R.V.I.S?" I called out to the A.I. "Where's Natasha?"

"Miss Romanoff is in the cinema room" J.A.R.V.I.S responded. I thanked the A.I and made my way to Natasha. She only ever goes in there with me when we watched a movie for date night so it was a bit odd as to why she was in there.

I got to outside the door and knocked before walking in. She was sat in one of the large, leather seats with headphones on with a pen in her hand. She had paperwork scattered around the place. I made my way over to her slowly just so I didn't scare her.

Once she saw me she took her headphones out and greeted me. I sat down in her lap and buried my head in the crook of her neck. Her arms found their way around my waist and she gave me a small squeeze.

Natasha knew something was wrong because I only ever did this when something was bothering me. And when I say 'did this' I mean come up to her at a random time and cuddle her without saying a word.

"You wanna talk about it?" She whispered into my ear. I shook my head as I wasn't ready to talk just yet. I just wanted to fall asleep with Nat holding me and forget about my beyond awful day.

"You wanna take a nap?" She continued asking me questions in hopes she could find something that would cheer me up. I nodded in her neck and she put her pen down. She stood up and shifted me slightly so she could carry me better. My legs were wrapped tightly around her waist and my arms locked around her neck.

We eventually made it to our room and got under the covers. All the paperwork she was doing was now forgotten about as we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maximoff_Anna Would do this with you rn if I could :(

I'm almost done with my exams!

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍