Prank gone wrong p.2

Words~ 283
Warning~ shit writing 👍🏼

Y/n fluffed her pillow and draped the blanket over her body. She was stuck on the sofa for the night. Which sucked because that meant she couldn't be wrapped up in the arms of her lover because she pulled a prank and it went wrong. Now she was suffering the consequences.

*2am*

Nat was franticly tossing and turning in her sleep ever since she dozed off a few hours ago. Truth be told, she couldn't sleep without Y/n. Now she was having a nightmare and her girlfriend isn't there to wake her up.

After many more minutes of thrashing around, she finally woke. The bed sheets were now on the floor and Natasha was almost drenched in her own sweat. She quickly got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She ran her hands under the tap before splashing her face with water. 

After calming herself down from the terrible nightmare she just had, she made her way to the living room. There she saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully and made her way over to her. The redhead carefully lifted up the blanket and slotted herself on top of Y/n.

Y/n felt the weight and immediately knew who it was. Nat placed her head in the crook of Y/n's neck and snuggled further into her.

"Are you ok?" Y/n whispered groggily. Nat shook 'no' her head and moved her legs so they were intertwined with Y/n's.

"Do you want to talk about it" She questioned once again.

"No. Can we just sleep" Nat whispered into Y/n's neck. She kissed the side of Nat's head waited for Nat's breaths to even out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to do with this but a few of you wanted part 2.