Sunday mornings

Words- 400
Warnings- none
Also I need a boy and girl name to use for all my future oneshots cause I can't decide on a name and it changes every time and I just want one name. (Please give suggestions)

It was early Sunday morning when you were woken up by the sound of feet patting against the floor. You opened one eye to see your 4 year old daughter, who had some how opened the door to yours and Nat's bedroom. She was wearing the onesie Natasha had put her in last night, with her dummy in her mouth and her pink buddy teddy. Your daughter, Mae, still hadn't seen you were awake yet, so she continued making her way onto the bed.

Once she was in the bed she dramatically dropped on her bum with a small huff. At this point you made it clear that you were awake just so she didn't wake Natasha up.

Her face lit up when she saw her mummy, making her immediately reach out for you. You sat up, leaning your back against the headboard and scooped the small girl up and into your arms. Her head found your shoulder and you could tell she was still tired by the way her eyelids would shut every so often then open very quickly.

You slid back down the headboard, rubbing your daughters back in attempt to get her to fall asleep again. To your surprise it worked. Normally it doesn't. She's like Natasha, once she's awake, she's awake for good. It was only 6:30 am when you turned your head to look at the clock on your nightstand. So, like any normal person would do, you closed your eyelids to get more sleep.

*few hours later*

You woke up to your daughter gone. She wasn't in your arms anymore. Before you could panic further you heard the small giggles to your right. What you saw in front of you melted your heart, Natasha and Mae cuddled up taking funny photos on Nat's phone. Nat realised you were watching them and turned to greet you like she normally does. After multiple kisses, that got cut short due to your daughter, and a casual "good morning" , Mae was back in your arms ready to have her breakfast. Nat would always be the one to get her the morning bottle she needs and then you would be the one to feed her.

It had became a routine from the moment Mae was born. She wouldn't let anyone else feed her, her morning bottle other than you. You had no idea why, but you loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about not uploading recently :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍